2009 Kit Pictures

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: 2009 Kit Pictures

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

quite like retro shirts myself so i like it....
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Obviously some kid playing with graphic package. The colours domt run true to the folds and the names are obviously cut and paste, Jim
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

highland convert wrote:Obviously some kid playing with graphic package. The colours domt run true to the folds and the names are obviously cut and paste, Jim

get you! 'obviously!'

oh and why is it 'some kid'???

u always wear the politically correct hat!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

:lol:

FIGHTTTTT ... :roll: :lol:
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

When you get to my age most of you are kids. I'm at the stage where I cant tell te pupils from the teachers most of the time. Most over thirty don't know how to do it. If it was a mock up by a commercial artist he detail would be a lot sharper. NG puts a better jumper on the simpsons, Jim
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

If they're anything like the mock ups, the home kits alright.....if it's made like last seasons it'll be great. Away one looks a bit boring....

As for the pink shirt, I reckon we'd get the pee taken out of us for having 'fluid solutions' on our shirt more than having a pink one.
pedro

Post by pedro »

looks like the 85 kit and doesnt look much good.
Paleaaesina_Da_Beast

Post by Paleaaesina_Da_Beast »

highland convert wrote:When you get to my age most of you are kids. I'm at the stage where I cant tell te pupils from the teachers most of the time. Most over thirty don't know how to do it. If it was a mock up by a commercial artist he detail would be a lot sharper. NG puts a better jumper on the simpsons, Jim
SOR-RAY! i'll just not bother next time,

moaner or what! :doz:
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/x+Danny+Ric+x.png[/img]

--------

Gaz Hock, Man of Steel 2009

---------

Bradford 30 - 31 Wigan
Paleaaesina_Da_Beast

Post by Paleaaesina_Da_Beast »

looks like the '05 kits - wait a sec....IT IS THE '05 KITS![/img]
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/x+Danny+Ric+x.png[/img]

--------

Gaz Hock, Man of Steel 2009

---------

Bradford 30 - 31 Wigan
pemps

Post by pemps »

highland convert wrote:When you get to my age most of you are kids. I'm at the stage where I cant tell te pupils from the teachers most of the time. Most over thirty don't know how to do it. If it was a mock up by a commercial artist he detail would be a lot sharper. NG puts a better jumper on the simpsons, Jim
:lol1: Thanks for the input Rembrandt . Next time I have a piece of artwork to get approved by a client, I'll run it past you just to make sure it's suitable.

Oh and before I submit an 'artists impression' of what I've been told the kit looks like, I'll spend 2 days getting the shading correct rather than just bodging something together in 10 mins.