What makes a good Wigan RLFC Shirt Design?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Matthew-Warrior

Re: What makes a good Wigan RLFC Shirt Design?

Post by Matthew-Warrior »

Does it have to have hoops?

I would much prefer to have hoops, I'm more of a traditionalist than opting for other variations

Genuine Cherry n White Colouring?

I would like to see us return to the actual 'Cherry' colour instead of the red variation, but either is good.

How much sponsorship etc?

One main sponsor would be good. Two maximum, one on the sleeves e.g. Totesport and the main one.

Which seasons did youlike/dislike?

The jersey from the 2006 season was one of my favourites so far in the Super League Era. The home shirt we had from 1985-1989 is possibly my favourite ever.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

My favourite is the last Patrick shirt, traditional, with a proper collar and buttons, not a glorified soccer shirt. can't remember if it was 2004, I think it was.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

exile in Tiger country wrote:My favourite is the last Patrick shirt, traditional, with a proper collar and buttons, not a glorified soccer shirt. can't remember if it was 2004, I think it was.
yes it looked almost exactly like the picture above, give or take a red band and pinstirpe on the shoulders. That wasa nice shirt. but poorly made at the sleeve/neck area.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Paleaaesina_Da_Beast

Post by Paleaaesina_Da_Beast »

a bit of gold on therw ould be nice
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/x+Danny+Ric+x.png[/img]

--------

Gaz Hock, Man of Steel 2009

---------

Bradford 30 - 31 Wigan