Re: New Chant...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shevington

Post by shevington »

How's this one...

After yesterdays game and Riddell scoring 2 tries..

He scores his tries by two by two, Riddell... Riddell
He's also known as Piggy, is Riddell... Riddell
He piggy jiggys to the line
It's soon to be T-R-Y Time
Mark Riddell is Wigan's number 9
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shevington wrote:
exile in Tiger country wrote:
Fujiman wrote:I wouldn't like this to catch on because of the language used. Not appropriate for a family game :eusa9:
With you all the way on this Fujiman, this has been debated before on this forum,I guess there will always be those that feel they can only support the team by using offensive language. I didn't want to bring it up again but I'm glad it has been mentioned, so thankyou.
get off your high horse, it was only a bit of fun.

and i can think of many a way to support the warriors rather than using offensive language thankyou very much.
These posters are entitled to their opinion and we are constantly being told not to use offensive language, people are always commenting on the bad language used at Saints and Leeds in the rugby papers, do you want to be classed as the same as their supporters?? I know I don't. And although you may think it is harmless fun to sing this type of song there are a lot of kids attend the games with their parents and you can be thrown out and have your season ticket revoked if someone complains to the stewards and it is taken further.
So, for the sake of a few swear words, try and restrain your enthusiasm for the club by chanting songs that are worthy, not only of our great club, but of our great game :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Paleaaesina_Da_Beast

Post by Paleaaesina_Da_Beast »

TRICKY DICKY wrote:There was a hooker that joined our club and Piggy was his name

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh P-I-G-G-Y
P-I-G-G-Y
P-I-G-G-Y
and PIGGY was his name ohhh.
YES BRILLIANT! Get that goin at leigh
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/x+Danny+Ric+x.png[/img]

--------

Gaz Hock, Man of Steel 2009

---------

Bradford 30 - 31 Wigan
sma1ex

Post by sma1ex »

Feed the pig, feed the pig and he will score!!

Or

Piggy show us your jig, piggy piggy show us your jig!!!