O'loughlin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exile in Tiger country

Re: O'loughlin

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Hock had his contract extended during the last tri-nations down under as a few Aussie clubs were allegedly sniffing around following his performances for GB
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

I heard over Christmas that Huddersfield were willing to take Gareth Hock away from Wigan. But B.N thinks the world of him so it was a non starter.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Hocky is a home bird

I do know that Andrew Johns thinks he should play loose forward and would be great in that position in the NRL.

Lockers. I cannot figure why but he was shifted to the left side v Hudds. I would have thought with Trent going he was needed more than ever on the right. His involvement in the winning try and for that matter the pickup by Carmont were world class.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:Hocky is a home bird

I do know that Andrew Johns thinks he should play loose forward and would be great in that position in the NRL.

Lockers. I cannot figure why but he was shifted to the left side v Hudds. I would have thought with Trent going he was needed more than ever on the right.
His involvement in the winning try and for that matter the pickup by Carmont were world class.

It was like the Lockers of old, great play :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan