Leuluai

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kirkamania

Leuluai

Post by kirkamania »

There is no doubt his best position is hooker and this was proven at the end of last season and during the world cup where he played his best rugbyy IMO

Do you agree?

Why doesn't Noble play him at hooker?
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Re: Leuluai

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

I would agree with you, it was mentioned by Stevo on sky sports last night after the stains game, he said he could quite easily see tommy slipping into the number 9 shirt in the not too distant future (he also commented on Riddell being a lump of a lad lol), just to add to this, unfortunately due to work i couldn't make the Hull game last night, i watch stains game and Mickey Higham was brilliant as per usual, definatley Wigans loss!!!
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

If he moves tommy to hooker who will go 7

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

ste lord

Post by ste lord »

you would have thought so , but wil he be given the chance???

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Whay are we talking about playing Lulu at hooker? He is a highly paid scrum-half! Is he good enough to play at 7? If not, then he should be out of the team not accomodated elsewhere. McIlorium should be given a chance, everyone on this website bemoans the lack of opportunites for our juniors yet supports Lulu in his new role!

I have made the point for two seasons now - we need a top class No7.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

shaunedwardsfan club wrote:
I have made the point for two seasons now - we need a top class No7.
I have always thought that the club would rue the decision not to resign Mark Dobson
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Susi

Post by Susi »

Maybe he means Micheal Dobson, whatever.
What we badly need is a half back pairing that works and a good working hooker, whomever they are they need to all work together and then we may start to get somewhere.
Also it would be good if the wingers got the ball occassionally but that is asking too much at the moment.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

i said last year that tommy should keep playing 7 but i'll admit i was wrong. tommy should play 9 and smith and Tompkins can play 6 and 7. they could form a Australian-English partnership which could rule rugby for years to come. last bit is a bit of a dream
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

mrs feka wrote:Maybe he means Micheal Dobson, whatever.
What we badly need is a half back pairing that works and a good working hooker, whomever they are they need to all work together and then we may start to get somewhere.
Also it would be good if the wingers got the ball occassionally but that is asking too much at the moment.
I did! :blush: Although I had been drinking the odd glass whilst I attempt "cooking" :o
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

ste lord wrote:If he moves tommy to hooker who will go 7
Smith. He isn't a 6 in a million years. He is a 7.

Dave