BARROW TICKET ALLOCATION OF 1000 !!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: BARROW TICKET ALLOCATION OF 1000 !!!!!!

Post by cpwigan »

Sorry Reevzie but it is wrong.

However, somehow I feel that despite being free there will ultimately be enough tickets for those that wish to attend.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Just listening to Radio Manchester. Lenagan and Mick Hogan on. Mick expect we will get near to 2000 tickets because we are entitled to 30% of the stadium capacity. The delay is in Barrow confirming their capacity which he presumes will be 5-6,000
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

I can see where your comin from realy i can, anyway incase any of you were wondering i have not got any tickets, nor willi be getting any so all you S.H enjoy, hope everyone who wants one gets one....... :D :D :D
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Reevzie I will wager that there eventually are tickets available to non season ticket holders.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

FROM A TO B wrote:Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think it will be bang out of order if people who are not going to the match offer to get free tickets for non ST holders.

If this game was at any SL club, then no problem as I would expect there to be enough to go around. However, if ST holders miss out and then it comes out that non ST holders have managed to get free ones, I for one would not be a happy bunny! :angry:
A very simplistic black and white approach. Some season ticket holders don't go to away games. I'm not a season ticket holder because I live in Hull but I still get to as many games home and away as I possibly can, the average cost to me of watching Wigan is incredibly high and some seasons I have spent nigh on as much to attend home games as I would have if I had got a season ticket.

Just because someone is a season ticket holder doesn't make them a better supporter, look how many Bradford had a few years ago and where are they now? Wanting to go to an early round cup game at barrow shows a big commitment to the club, season ticket holder or not. Well done to the Season Ticket Holders who are unable to go and are willing to help us mere mortals out.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

FROM A TO B wrote:Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think it will be bang out of order if people who are not going to the match offer to get free tickets for non ST holders.

If this game was at any SL club, then no problem as I would expect there to be enough to go around. However, if ST holders miss out and then it comes out that non ST holders have managed to get free ones, I for one would not be a happy bunny! :angry:
I don't have a problem with the idea. Whatever people do with their tickets is up to them.

Nobody's having mine, though!
gw

Post by gw »

I'd be well and truly pi**ed off if I didn't manage to get a ticket and there were 500+ non season ticket holders who'd managed to get there hands on a ticket! Its not the fact that its free but as a season ticket holder we get first shot at tickets!!

But like CPWigan said, i can't see anyone missing out!!!

On the talk of free tickets, anyone see the thread on totalrl.com about free tickets to the salford match tonight, 1 email sent and 1 free ticket!! thanks salford!!
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

just heard from the ticket office that the 1000 tickets sold out as of 10.40. Boyfriend went for ours and people had been queuing since half seven, five people on the desk and the queue was a constant 100 people deep!!
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

oh dear!
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mick Hogan said they sold (gave) 400 in the first 30 minutes.