Wigan to sign Gleeson?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: Wigan to sign Gleeson?

Post by ddtftf »

I will bet £100 that Goulding cannot catch Penny in a 100 meter race from a standing start. I one saw a second row forward Sonny Nickle off St Helens catch Martin Offiah, but 5 minutes later Offiah left the same guy for dead.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ddtftf wrote:I will bet £100 that Goulding cannot catch Penny in a 100 meter race from a standing start. I one saw a second row forward Sonny Nickle off St Helens catch Martin Offiah, but 5 minutes later Offiah left the same guy for dead.
Not a fair comparison. I'd be willing to bet that Goulding is quicker than Bailey or Pryce, and about the same, if not faster, than Carmont and Phelps.

juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

Wigan have signed Gleeson & its Mathers & Goulding going the other way & Danny Broughj is likely to sign in the next couple of weeks aswell, remember you heard it here first!!!
Maroon

Post by Maroon »

Where ya heard it from juanpablo??
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Wil Gleeson play with the winger. I remember Carney playing for GB and the ball stuck with Gleeson. Plenty opportunity to pass but held on until mobbed. Never gone that much on him. Overrated and stuck going backwards in his carreer. Looks like wire are clearing out their dross for half a bag of coal.
Wakey won't be parting with any player soon. I suggested Brough a couple of years ago with Blanche and got slated. They will never make the grade in SL was the call,
Jim
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I guess the signings for 2010 will tell us whether or not the youth policy is genuine or a smokescreen simply meeting the obliged requirements.
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

unable to disclose on here sorry, it will be done tomorrow anyway
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

juanpablo wrote:Wigan have signed Gleeson & its Mathers & Goulding going the other way & Danny Broughj is likely to sign in the next couple of weeks aswell, remember you heard it here first!!!
Cant see Brough coming as we are signing an Aussie stand off and prop for next season.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

juanpablo wrote:Wigan have signed Gleeson & its Mathers & Goulding going the other way & Danny Broughj is likely to sign in the next couple of weeks aswell, remember you heard it here first!!!

christ....
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

My bet was in reply to a member who said he saw Goulding catch Kevin Penny