Wigan to sign Gleeson?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Wigan to sign Gleeson?

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

to add my thoughts,

i dont want Gleeson. over-rated for me. especially for the wages he'd be on. we've got Carmont, Goulding, Bailey and Pryce all capable of playing there. Carmont and Goulding would be my two. Pryce when fit should push for a place.

Goulding, i've always rated. out of interest how many times has he started 5 games in a row for example? would love to know....thats all im saying.

No to Gleeson.
No to Goulding going the other way.

and bloody NO to Brough!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cant get my head around this 1 ,why would wigan let a good young 22 year old go ,for a old as been ,beer supping 30 odd year old ,just dosnt make sense if we are building for the future why do this ,lets faqce it we going to win nothing this season and will continue not to if we let the caliber of goulding go
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
joeb

Post by joeb »

they just might play him 6
simmy1

Post by simmy1 »

just had atxt from a work coleague who is best m8s with chris bridge

says we are getting some warrinton players in next few days (no names given)and did i know about it

"says the coach is getting rid sooner rather than later of trouble makers in team and lee briers is going she says to widnes with his m8 paul" ?? paul cullen

have sent her a txt back asking for more details of names
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

joeb wrote:they just might play him 6

which surely see's the end of another youngster - Maccy. (can never spell his name :lol: )

if he is to play at 6, LuLu goes to 9/back-up 9 and Sam T to 7. therefore our 2nd hooker drops out!

i just don't get it! rubbish!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

joeb

Post by joeb »

he is rest of this season and 2 yrs,smith said he wanted him out along with briers drinking culture,lets hope we can sort it out,might just be because they are together,i dont mean a pair :lol:
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

The transfer fee would be virtually nothink as there gettin Mathers on a permanant & it looks like Goulding is goin on loan although that hasnt as yet been confirmed, Smith is definatley leaving no idea where hes goin, he was wrecked as usual but he told me himself on sat night
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

pieater-alex wrote:Just to clarify.

Martin Gleeson should he sign tomorrow is 28.
Should he sign for the 2010 season he will be 29.
Thanks for the clarification. Still too old to be swapping for a 22 year old.

If this comes to pass I want Noble out as soon as possible and if IL allows it he can follow him out the door. The club should have a policy in place of not signing older players and for backs 28 or 29 is too old and for props 30 or 31.

The coach should have to stick too it so if Noble were allowed to get rid of Goulding then at least it would be for a player with something left in the tank.

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

pieater-alex wrote:Just to clarify.

Martin Gleeson should he sign tomorrow is 28.
Should he sign for the 2010 season he will be 29.
Accurate, but only just! He turns 29 in about 6 weeks time. :wink:

As Dave says, that's still too old.

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I still wonder if this is a smoke screen to take the focus of the dreadfull display last Friday. Morris use to do this to distact from a poor performance, and it is also a clever trick of politicians.