Referee today?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gw

Re: Referee today?

Post by gw »

I'm not sure about that because he looked to lose control but he twisted as he fell and he was straight facing the touch line so the touchjudge must have had a decent view, so from that I assumed he had regathered it!!
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

it doesnt matter anymore about control its just downward pressure, if you saw the melbourne titans game you will realise its the most ridiculous rule
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

gw wrote:I'm not sure about that because he looked to lose control but he twisted as he fell and he was straight facing the touch line so the touchjudge must have had a decent view, so from that I assumed he had regathered it!!
he defo lost it he may of re gathered it dunn because every 1 jumped up in front of me including dawn o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gw

Post by gw »

Dawn O wrote:it doesnt matter anymore about control its just downward pressure, if you saw the melbourne titans game you will realise its the most ridiculous rule
Yes but if he didn't regather it before it hit the floor it would be aknock on, he definatly he had and he definatly lost it, but as he twisted I couldn't see if he had regathered control of the ball before it hit the deck!!