Well done!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
madliz

Well done!

Post by madliz »

I would just like to say well done on the performance yesterday and that person which was on bout raper needing sacking wot r u on bout?he has done brill and who got us to final last year it is not his fault we have injuries or we had to sell furner or conelly if we had more money from fans coming to watch and people stuck with the team and give the younguns a chance then we would be better off. The performance yesterday was gud and the younguns played brill.
Come on lads..i believe in you!
MrsLam

Re: Well done!

Post by MrsLam »

Me tooooo! My mate reckons hes a fan but hes goin on bout how sh** we are n its really gettin to me, cause I kno that the young lads arent gunna be like the old wigan straight away and we may not ever be like that again but it doesnt even matter that much anymore cause we need to move on. I think these players if they're loyal to us n we dont sell em on to saints, i jus think they'll end up being briillllllllliant cause they've got the stamina, hope and they always give more than 100% effort. Come on lads, show them scousers up this week!!!!!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
madliz

Re: Re: Well done!

Post by madliz »

Ye totally what i was thinking i hate people who claim to be fans and then desert them at first sign of trouble that not wat it a bout. i have neva know the so called glory days but we can go back to it but it will take time u can't grow an andy farrel over night!
hopalong

Re: Re: Re: Well done!

Post by hopalong »

Can't agree more, if you are a fan you support your team through good and not so good times. I've been follwing wigan for 44 years, and watching them youngsters yeaterday we will have one hell of a squad, but it takes time. These people who are going about calling the team are not fans, or they would get behind the team. Hoping for a big crowd on good friday.
MrsLam

:)

Post by MrsLam »

I'm definitly there, cant get to many away matches cause i never have any money but im at alllll home matches, hope we have a good crowd and a good atmosphere. It's what makes a good derby int it :| n as for ma mate well, hes not takin to me now cause i dared to actually tell him that i think hes wrong lol good mate
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaveO

Re: Well done!

Post by DaveO »

madliz posted:
I would just like to say well done on the performance yesterday and that person which was on bout raper needing sacking wot r u on bout?he has done brill and who got us to final last year it is not his fault we have injuries or we had to sell furner or conelly if we had more money from fans coming to watch and people stuck with the team and give the younguns a chance then we would be better off. The performance yesterday was gud and the younguns played brill.
Come on lads..i believe in you!
I agree its not Rapers fault he has what he has to work with - its Maurice Lindsays for getting us into the state we had to let Furner and Connolly go.

The bums on seats thing would not make any difference to that situation either. The salary cap is a flat 1.8 million we are right up against it and it is funded by Dave Whelan.

The kids do deserve a lot of support on Friday. I just hope they are not shot full of pain killers to get them on the pitch.

Dave