Re: Betts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I'm pretty sure betts gives them what for at half time and he certainly doesnt hold back if they lose, so i doubt thats the problem. If you look at the team now he has hardly been on the same team as some of them.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

There might be something in it. He could do with a mentor to whom he can turn though. He deserves massive credit for the grace he is showing under fire. He got the job through Mike G's illness, and we can all see the calibre of squad he has been given to work with.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

farrar?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

isnt that war farrahs there 4
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

mrs_carney posted:
I'm pretty sure betts gives them what for at half time and he certainly doesnt hold back if they lose, so i doubt thats the problem. If you look at the team now he has hardly been on the same team as some of them.
:D You are far to loyal, Betts is the coach, therefore it's down to him to motivate and dictate tactics, he does neither, get shut.

We need a coach.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
mrs_carney posted:
:angry: You are far to loyal, Betts is the coach, therefore it's down to him to motivate and dictate tactics, he does neither, get shut.

We need a coach.
So when we beat the Saints and Hull was this not down to Betts tactics or was it down to the players.

If it was the players then is it not them that lost to Leeds as well, or do you like a poloitician use only facts that suites yourself.
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

Yeah, when i heard we were gettin farrar i thought that he would be above betts as a voice of experience with betts doin the day 2 day running etc. but when announced he would be betts understudy .. slight insult to him!! We need farrar to come forward & help betts drag this team where it belongs to be!!!
Sing your hearts out for the Lads!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

said it before watch the young lads u 11 u 12 u13 u14 at weekends im sure ive said this b4 as long as the scouts get out there the future is bright the future IS cherry and white
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

as long as the scouts get out there the future is bright the future IS cherry and white
Do you know about the Wigan scouts? They only look at lads in the Wigan Area. They have missed out on a load of extremely talented players from just outside the wigan territory because they are so blinkered they only look at a couple of well known clubs. This is a sad loss to the Wigan future :(
Brian's Girl

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Red Hot Mama posted:
as long as the scouts get out there the future is bright the future IS cherry and white
Do you know about the Wigan scouts? They only look at lads in the Wigan Area. They have missed out on a load of extremely talented players from just outside the wigan territory because they are so blinkered they only look at a couple of well known clubs. This is a sad loss to the Wigan future :(
it sure is i follow st judes all over nw area st helens widnes oldham etc and beleive me there is some talent out there

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME