2010?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

2010?

Post by cpwigan »

Are you a current season ticket holder?

Will you be renewing in 2010?

Are you more likely / less likely to attend matches in 2010?
Sutty

Re: 2010?

Post by Sutty »

I'm a season ticket holder and I will be renewing my ticket next season (hopefully). My main reason for this is because I sit in a good spot near the halfway line about 3/4 of the way up the East Stand and I wouldn't want to lose this spot.

I know it sounds a bit funny, but I'll be keeping mine for that reason. Oh, and in the hope that we'll get a new coach who will be able to get the best out of the players and hopefully get us on a better road to success.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Are you a current season ticket holder?

Will you be renewing in 2010?

Are you more likely / less likely to attend matches in 2010?
Yes

Depends on what happens between now and November

See 2 above
gw

Post by gw »

yes i'll be renewing!!
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

Yes i'm a season ticket and will be renewing But the reason i'm renewing is because I am a Warriors fan .I might not like the way the season is going .But a true fan sticks with the team through the good and the bad
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

yes if we have a new coch
no if Noble is in charge
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Sutty wrote:I'm a season ticket holder and I will be renewing my ticket next season (hopefully). My main reason for this is because I sit in a good spot near the halfway line about 3/4 of the way up the East Stand and I wouldn't want to lose this spot.

I know it sounds a bit funny, but I'll be keeping mine for that reason. Oh, and in the hope that we'll get a new coach who will be able to get the best out of the players and hopefully get us on a better road to success.
You must be somewhere near us, then!

I've kept my season ticket through worse times than this, so yes, I'll be renewing.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

GeoffN wrote:
Sutty wrote:I'm a season ticket holder and I will be renewing my ticket next season (hopefully). My main reason for this is because I sit in a good spot near the halfway line about 3/4 of the way up the East Stand and I wouldn't want to lose this spot.

I've kept my season ticket through worse times than this, so yes, I'll be renewing.
Without looking on my ticket, I think it's GG 167?

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Sutty wrote:
GeoffN wrote:

Without looking on my ticket, I think it's GG 167?
We're 10 rows in front of you and a bit to your left: W 150-154
:D

Give us a wave next game!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

will do. :thum: