Gareth Hock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Gareth Hock

Post by josie andrews »

weststand-rich wrote:
Opportunity for Joel T to step up.
And hopefully to bring back Lee Mossop and get him in the team straight away

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

josie andrews wrote:
weststand-rich wrote:
Opportunity for Joel T to step up.
And hopefully to bring back Lee Mossop and get him in the team straight away
Totally agree, Got to bring Lee Mossop back now Josie
jammie

Post by jammie »

i am not in the mood to get into a slanging match on here with pnb,but go and crawl back into your hole called warrington,and worry about your own club. you have the nerve to come on here and use the word 'cheating'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :angry: :angry: :angry: all i can say about gaz hock thanks,thanks for letting us down just when we needed our senior home grown players to bring on the younger ones he goes and does this,great example.gutted,devastated,angry.the once great club keeps sinking to new depths of despair.lenegan get a grip on this club because it is spiraling out of control.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We need to get behind the players now.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

jammie wrote:i am not in the mood to get into a slanging match on here with pnb,but go and crawl back into your hole called warrington,and worry about your own club. you have the nerve to come on here and use the word 'cheating'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :angry: :angry: :angry: all i can say about gaz hock thanks,thanks for letting us down just when we needed our senior home grown players to bring on the younger ones he goes and does this,great example.gutted,devastated,angry.the once great club keeps sinking to new depths of despair.lenegan get a grip on this club because it is spiraling out of control.
Well said with regards to senior players leading by example and well said regarding IL.PnB is entitled to his opinion regardless of the fact that your content regarding his comments are correct.
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

I live in St Helens and i've seen many Stains players shoving that crap up their noses in the mens toilets, there must be a way to hide it because it was a serious problem within the club a while back, and i'm sure it is going on in many other clubs not just Wigan, and for Promrose and Blue a certain player from Warrington lives in St Helens :wink:
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

cpwigan wrote:We need to get behind the players now.
I agree BUT the players also need to step up their for the fans
fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

Lee Mossop is a very good call.
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

People use it because it's in and out of their systems very quickly. If you were a professional athlete and took it on a Saturday night, then it would be hard to detect by Monday morning should you fall foul of the urine detectors.

Anabolic steroids in contrast linger in your system for the month(s) timescale and are much easier to pick up even with masking agents.

Using any of these to speed up injury recovery is a fools folly and just wouldn't work. Say you have a broken leg and made the bad choice to use a steroid to try and rebuild wasted muscle quicky, you'd probably end up with a fresh injury, simply because the added muscle strength would end up probably damaging some ligaments or connective tissues (which can'tt strengthen at the same speed).
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

primrose-n-blue wrote:CP.....that is a poor excuse for cheating/taking drugs and you know it!
Anyone would think you were pleased this had happened given the tone of your posts.

FYI this is not only a sad day for Wigan RL but for RL in general. He is an International player so it will be al over the papers.

You on the other hand seem to be more interested in how this affects Wigan in the semi-final.

Dave