GAVIN HENSON

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jammie

GAVIN HENSON

Post by jammie »

yahoo sport say that gavin henson is set to quit rugby because he has become disillusioned with the sport,he was so called talking openly at the celtic/salford game about quiting,don't know what his motives are but would he make it in rl if he switched codes at 27 years old?
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

Fujiman

Re: GAVIN HENSON

Post by Fujiman »

jammie wrote:yahoo sport say that gavin henson is set to quit rugby because he has become disillusioned with the sport,he was so called talking openly at the celtic/salford game about quiting,don't know what his motives are but would he make it in rl if he switched codes at 27 years old?
Would be a good publicity stunt but nothing else. Think he is actually playing a game with the RFU
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

He's said this morning that he's not retiring and I going to return to training when the rest of the Wales internationals return!!

In answer to your question I've always said Henson would be a good RL player, his offloading ability is simply top drawer and his long kicking game is pretty awesome!! Just a shame that he's been plagued with injuries throughout his career!!
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Doesn't have the heart, one thing won't go his way and he'll quit, all in all sh*thouse
Up The Mont!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Prima donna and a glass back.

He can kick the ball - his is quite big for a union centre; however I can't see him getting anything other than smashed to pieces in league.

He should stick to what he knows: rolling around on the floor, appearing in hello magazine with his wife and slagging off the welsh RU in books
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

he might be mistaken for one of our cheerleaders with his permatan :lol:
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

It's union props you need not backs. :lol:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

south_stander wrote:He's said this morning that he's not retiring and I going to return to training when the rest of the Wales internationals return!!

In answer to your question I've always said Henson would be a good RL player, his offloading ability is simply top drawer and his long kicking game is pretty awesome!! Just a shame that he's been plagued with injuries throughout his career!!
Hanson wouldnt get his spot in Wigan St Judes first team.
Only use to Wigan he would be, is if Charlotte Church was to sing naked at every home game.