Sam Tomkins to get warning letter

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jammie

Re: Sam Tomkins to get warning letter

Post by jammie »

will the fat scouser get a warning letter for attempting to take someones head off in the first few minuets? NO will he get one for floping and going in with the knees?NO so tell them to shove the letter where the sun doesn't shine,or should i say were the flood lights don't work(again) :angry: :angry: :angry:
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

turf

Post by turf »

Cunningham is a fat scouse head hunting THUG who shouldn't be playing our game. End of.

All this about he is a good player. No, he's a good THUG. End of.
mitch2k9

Post by mitch2k9 »

did saints not hold ryan baily up,and james graham come in fourth man and smash him in the kidnies.nothing said there if you remember that match,baily cleaned fasavaloo out and they wanted him sent off.not as good as when lulu cleaned fasa out though.nothing wrong with sams hit on fatty.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

i believe the plastic scousers are hiring rag and bone men throughout the country to try and find enough bronze to make a statue of the fat bar steward

I say they will never get enough bronze to make a life size statue of him

Sam was entitled to go in as he was still moving forward the fat scouse git only complained because he thinks he is above every one else

Well done Sam lets have more of it
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Just to rub that extra salt in the wound

Guess who got done for a head high tackle for the 3rd week in a row...then try and tell me the RFL arnt biased!!!!
http://www.therfl.co.uk/about/disciplin ... hp?id=1303
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!