SILVERWOOD U CHEAT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriorwal

SILVERWOOD U CHEAT

Post by warriorwal »

He told lockers earlier he couldnt look at the play of the ball when those cheatin fekers scored then checks sams play of the ball i am bloody livid aaarrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: SILVERWOOD U F-IN CHEAT

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

typical silverwood, ganson and co. Why turf wants to be associated with ANY of them beats me
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

GeoffN

Re: SILVERWOOD U F-IN CHEAT

Post by GeoffN »

Never thought I'd ever hear a Wigan crowd chanting "we want Ganson"!
bikerharry

Re: SILVERWOOD U CHEAT

Post by bikerharry »

From what the performing monkeys on sky were saying, the video ref can't look at anything untill after the ball has cleared the ruck, i.e. the player has touched it with his foot. So ganson couldn't adjudicate on the knock on by wire, but as Sam had played the ball, they could check if Phelps had knocked on or not. To be honest, I though in the long run it worked in our favour as the seeming injustice of that decision spurred a few players on, Lockers in particular. The fact remains that it was right in front of Silverwood, so how he couldn't see it is beyond me. Only got to watch the first half, but I thought he missed loads tonight, high shots in particular, and from listening to the radio commentary on the way into work, the second half wasn't much better.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I was taken aback that our 3rd try went to the VR. It seemed a no brainer. The TJ missed a cheap swinging arm shot by Cooper on Pat in the first half.
ian b

Post by ian b »

silverwood is a pathetic excuse for a referee,he hasnt got a clue.He is as bad as R Whitfield was.And can someone please tell me what the t-judges actually do :doz:
botica

Post by botica »

He was awful.. How we managed to get so many points on the board is beyond me when you are playing against 14.

That has got to be the most nervious game i have watched in a while, nervious as to what the referee would call next. I think this pro referee situation is making the referees biased against the same teams and the bouncing ideas off each other is making them worse. The shouting for Ganson was soooo funny. I believe they commented on it on Sky. :D
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

I dont know whether it would be worthwhile for SL too get too the two ref's they have in australia, it certainly makes the game more fluent.
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Thought he had a shocker.

Apart from gifting wire the first try - he missed countless high shots - Cooper on Pat, Westwood on Phelps - to name but two. He also missed Briers kicking from outside the post at a restart and numerous ball steals.

Wire always cheat - Briers especially; but Silverwood made it easy for them
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

mmmmmmmmmm the hand was in contact with the ball before it touched the deck so was it a knock on. :lol: