Wigans number 1 rugby fan at it again!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: Wigans number 1 rugby fan at it again!

Post by Kittwazzer »

KOOCH wrote: Worst thing Wigan rugby did in becoming associated with this man. :angry:
Careful what you are saying! I have a sneaking feeling he will be back when Wigan Nil begin their inevitable journey to oblivion!!

Why else do you think the DW signs are in Cherry and White??
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

eccywarrior wrote:if we get home tie in play offs and latics are at home then we should play on a sunday if latics are at home on the sat and if they play on sunday then play on the friday unless sky cause trouble like last season with there demanding on when we play the game.
I am sure Mike posted that the 1st round, which is the only round we can get a home tie in, poses no problem because Latics are away that weekend.

Once the fist round is done we will play away for as long as we survive in the play offs.

Dave
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Kittwazzer wrote:
KOOCH wrote: Worst thing Wigan rugby did in becoming associated with this man. :angry:
Careful what you are saying! I have a sneaking feeling he will be back when Wigan Nil begin their inevitable journey to oblivion!!

Why else do you think the DW signs are in Cherry and White??
Good God do not give me nightmares Kittwazzer.Lets all hope and pray that the owld bugger is pushing up daisies before he latches onto the thought.He comes across as a nice genial grandfatherly figure to the media.However,we know different.He's nowt but a bloody snake in the grass with morals that would put even satan to shame. :devi: :devi: :devi:
BriH

Post by BriH »

I think Dave Whelan should be given a knighthood for all he has done for Wigan.
(I jest of course)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

We should have seen what was coming after what he did to Pooles's pies!! :angry:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Big cover story on Dave Whelan,'the last of the old fashioned football chairmen' in saturdays Daily Telegraph where he says that he has spent over £100 million on Wigan Athletic including their ground.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

ian.birchall wrote:Big cover story on Dave Whelan,'the last of the old fashioned football chairmen' in saturdays Daily Telegraph where he says that he has spent over £100 million on Wigan Athletic including their ground.
He owns the ground doesn't he? Whelco Holdings.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ian.birchall wrote:Big cover story on Dave Whelan,'the last of the old fashioned football chairmen' in saturdays Daily Telegraph where he says that he has spent over £100 million on Wigan Athletic including their ground.
My Arse!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Att: 18164
-v- Man U

North stand full... (5k)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think he may be misguided not in his idea but his vision. I think most young people if they want to, have no problem playing sport. If you want to make a difference with young people them I would suggest you have to meet their interests today and the gaps tend to be for example music / dance orientated more than sport.