Strange Barrow

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cumbria_warrior

Re: Strange Barrow

Post by cumbria_warrior »

The fan base around barrow could be built if they became a super league team, for example they filled the ground against wigan this year, also getting fairly decent crowds week in week out for a nl side. Also Johnson has worked hard and ploughed alot of money into the club, dont always believe what you read regarding des he just is not a sucker for fools and knows what he wants
LKC29

Post by LKC29 »

I know alot of people whjo know des closely, it's a 50/50 split half think he is a top bloke the other half really really don't like him for reasons that may not be divulged on here. Bottom line is he's a football man trying to run a rugby club... Sound familiar??????
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

When I listened to Radio Cumbria they had a director on who said the directors had become aware of certain information concerning Deakin and take the action based on that. Might be nonsense / might be genuine.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I know Des well and he has the club interests at heart yes he is a business man but want the best for the club as well as profits at the end of the day what chairman is not interested in profits also?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I have been told what the reason is for Deakin leaving and if true, no reason to doubt it then he had to go.