Jason Taylor and Fa'alogo gone

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
DaveO

Re: Jason Taylor and Fa'alogo gone

Post by DaveO »

kitt green warriors wrote:He got a very unfancied souths into the play offs and nearly got them there again this year so I just wonder what he would do with our bunch,he certainly has recent experience in the hardest comp in the world,he feels like he's been screwed by the board at souths
Looks to me having listened what he had to say he gave them the opportunity they were looking for to boot him out. This sounds very similar to the way Millward made his exit from Saints. Both coaches were accused misconduct which meant a sacking with no pay-off.

Nobby been up to anything lately? :lol:
I think he'd get us up there and his name would attract some marquee players if Mr Lenagan wished for 2011
I don't think we should go for him. He clearly likes being mates with the players and this is not a good thing IMO. Monie kept his distance deliberately and perhaps the Souths board decided they needed a coach with Monies approach rather than Tayler's. If you are mates with your players who do you drop them?

Dave