i love wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cockney

i love wigan

Post by cockney »

hi everyone,thought id talk to you because nobody else would understand,in a londoner,my dad supported chelsea,so i did,but we lived in millwall,and when i was about 8 i started going to millwall,so i supported them,but i got a job that took me all over the country,and once i was working in wigan,you know when you meet the most beautiful girl youve ever seen and you know shes out of your class but you fall in love,thats how i feel about wigan,my daughters 18,when she was 8 i said what do you want for your birthday? she said ,i want to see wigan dad,my kids went all over the country with me,watching gods,one year i missed only 4 games in a season,sleeping in bus shelters,railway stations,driving up friday night and going straight back home,but i dont think ive ever been so exited think weve got a team now,and id love to see us back where we belong,after all were the greatest team in the world x
Exiled Wiganer

Re: i love wigan

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I couldn't agree more. I think we have the makings of a good team. Glad you had the chance to enjoy the priviege of watching the greatest team in the greatest game. My 5 year old girl is a huge Sam T fan, and the 2 year old has just mastered "I like Wigan" so I know the feeling of pride in passing on the good news.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Good on the pair of you!
botica

Post by botica »

Good on you mate, and welcome to the site x

"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
the-Bowtun-Warrior

It's time: to get behind OUR club

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

The past few days haven't been too positive on here. many have had crossed words (including myslef) and i wish CP would've been here to share in this thread (hopefully is goes well).

Its time to get behind our club now. its arguably the biggest week in the club history - barring next week :wink: and ignoring the nightmare Semi's we've had - so come on, lets show everyone what it means to US that our club is one step from a major final!

i'm not a Noble fan but christ he'll get all my plaudits if his chosen 17 turn over the enemy on Sat. so:

COME ON WIGAN!!!!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

THE 18th Man

Re: It's time: to get behind OUR club

Post by THE 18th Man »

here here
Spanakopitta

Post by Spanakopitta »

yep and despite my little PS on the pitch invasion thread

i'll be there losing my voice and i'll be accompanied by a championship supporter too
GEER EM ONSIDE
BKKWarrior

Get behind the team

Post by BKKWarrior »

For everyone's sake get behind your team. I had a season ticket for 10+ years and hardly missed a match. Now I live in BKK and at the moment am working in Dubai where the matches are live. All the banter is good but for once in the year forget all the critical stuff and get behind the team. Get out of the insular shell and focus on beating the Filth
botica

Post by botica »

Finally!!!

C'mon Wigan, we know you can do it!!!! Old Trafford Here We come!!! I am already feeling sick and nervous, believe me thats a good thing!! I even dreamt about it last night... Can i survive another sleep

:eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa10:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Yay!! Come on Wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!