You showed us up!!! Cheers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
botica

You showed us up!!! Cheers

Post by botica »

Just thought i would mention this as no-one else seems to have.

I was ashamed listening to the shouts and jeers from our stand at the start of the silence at the beginning of the St Helens game.... Last time they came from in front of us and i could clearly see they wern't our fans, but this time it was from within the throng and quite a few voices contributed... Shame on you

And who was that on the Pitch, I disowned him and labeled him a St Helens fan, but TBH i think he was one of ours....

We do not need you please stay away .... We get enough stick as it is from other clubs
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
cherrywarrior

Re: You showed us up!!! Cheers

Post by cherrywarrior »

It was probably the same idiot, I was so embarrased for every other decent human being in that stand, embarrased by one or two idiots!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

It was a saints fan.

Also, although I don't condone the shouting out in anyway, I'm not sure it is appropriate to preceed a minutes silency with a lengthly eulogy - its a bit much to give us the entire life history of someone before the actual minutes silcence begins.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
jonosredwarriors

Post by jonosredwarriors »

From where I was stood most of the shouting was to shut the Idiot up who was making the noise, as for the Idiot who ran on he was from St Helens got that info from the Head Steward, in fact because they have had so many run on to the field this year the RFL had a £10,000 suspended fine hanging on them which they will have to stump up now.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

It's becoming a bit of a joke now, that everytime we go to Saints we have a minute silence. Its never a big name in the sport but someone who was once associated with the club.

I don't agree with shouting during the silence but with 100 year old clubs around I'm sure someone dies every week who was a fan or had something to do with the club.

And the guy who ran on, well he didnt seem like a Wigan fan or a saints fan, just someone who had been on the lash all day and wanted a bit of attention.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

To be honest i didnt hear anyone shouting in our stand and until now was quite proud of the fact everyone obbserverd the minuets silence.
binxterboy

Post by binxterboy »

the lad on the pitch was defo a wigan fan he sits in the south stand, i know him , he comes from earlstown so he's almost a scouser , but he is a wigan fan.
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Life ban.!!
Simples!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

ian b

Post by ian b »

binxterboy wrote:the lad on the pitch was defo a wigan fan he sits in the south stand, i know him , he comes from earlstown so he's almost a scouser , but he is a wigan fan.
he is a ****** who needs a hiding
ian b

Post by ian b »

botica wrote:Just thought i would mention this as no-one else seems to have.

I was ashamed listening to the shouts and jeers from our stand at the start of the silence at the beginning of the St Helens game.... Last time they came from in front of us and i could clearly see they wern't our fans, but this time it was from within the throng and quite a few voices contributed... Shame on you

And who was that on the Pitch, I disowned him and labeled him a St Helens fan, but TBH i think he was one of ours....

We do not need you please stay away .... We get enough stick as it is from other clubs
well said mate.One of them was behind me and he was a proper retard :tong1: