Training

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Training

Post by pedro »

Kittwazzer wrote:I do wish that those 2 people who are so proud of having attended University would conduct their tedious conversations in private!

It is so arrogant of them to assume that everyone who comes on here clings to their every chosen word as if they, and they alone, are the voice of WRL!!

Especially when one of them has already made a lengthy departure speech!!
dont know what your point is?....troll
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:I do wish that those 2 people who are so proud of having attended University would conduct their tedious conversations in private!

It is so arrogant of them to assume that everyone who comes on here clings to their every chosen word as if they, and they alone, are the voice of WRL!!

Especially when one of them has already made a lengthy departure speech!!
I think you will find many have. Why do you have an issue with it? I am just glad you deleted your post before Nitsua saw it.

Is this not a free country? Do I post here now other than very rarely. I only do so after receiving a PM etc. You should be glad it is a free country it gives you the freedom to offer asinine views on RL and possibly racist ones on Question Time. You do realise that 92% of Britain is wso called indigenous.
My point proven!! :)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Do I post here now other than very rarely.
Yes!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Do I post here now other than very rarely.
Yes!!
And at great length!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

KW you are a very silly person and an internet troll.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote: I am just glad you deleted your post before Nitsua saw it.
How do you know she didn't see it? For all you know she might spend 25 hours a day on here as well!!

BTW. I deleted it because Gaz thought it a tad insensitive. But I am sure he will back me up in that it contained nothing whatsoever that could be construed as racist!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote: I am just glad you deleted your post before Nitsua saw it.
How do you know she didn't see it? For all you know she might spend 25 hours a day on here as well!!

BTW. I deleted it because Gaz thought it a tad insensitive. But I am sure he will back me up in that it contained nothing whatsoever that could be construed as racist!
Who said it did. Asinine would be a more accurate term.
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

When it's getting like this thread has then surely its time to stop? When people start using terms like 'asinine' or making it personal then its time to tone down the vitriol -or if it IS a true reflection of the depth of emotion felt then I (and i'm sure others who come on here to read / post about WRL rather than have spats) dont want to read it and the people involved should stop having it out in public.

I'll get off my soap box now... :wink:
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

LooseHead wrote:When it's getting like this thread has then surely its time to stop? When people start using terms like 'asinine' or making it personal then its time to tone down the vitriol -or if it IS a true reflection of the depth of emotion felt then I (and i'm sure others who come on here to read / post about WRL rather than have spats) dont want to read it and the people involved should stop having it out in public.

I'll get off my soap box now... :wink:
Well said!! Its getting very boring reading personal spats involving the usual suspects.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan wrote: Dear God Dave yes it is insulting to the work of Brian Foley et al and it shows the ignorance of fans in adding 2 + 2 and making 5. Why oh why do not fans not think before they come out with half baked and often wrong comments.
I will repeat, the suggestion was that Wane was looking to arrange jobs for players for the reasons discussed. This has nothing to do with insulting Foley, implies nothing about his past work with Wigan and is not an implied criticism of him. You have decided to take it that way and I am telling you that is not what was meant by any of the posters who commented on it.

Dave