Season Ticket Renewals

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Susi

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Post by Susi »

when we renewed ours a few weeks ago we received them within bout 4 days, i also have a friend whom renewed theirs within last 2 week and got the tickets then and there.
So i would chase them up and make sure they been dispatched, and as you do they will prob turn up same or next day.
Hope soon sorted
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Ta for the advice, will ring tomorrow!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Dezzer 1952 wrote:just renewed my season tickets for next season. I personally went to the ticket office and was charged £2.50 per ticket. I was informed of the charge for cards, but presumed this was for credit card, therefore I presented my debit card and was still charged the fee. They will not get this money from me again as in future I will pay cash. I do not like being ripped off.
Exactly what happened to me :angry:

This is NOT a credit card transaction - as such the club ARE WRONG to charge the £2.50 service charge (what service) as I called in person. I wonder if trading standards would be interested in Wigan's Ticket Office practice :doz:

Next time - cash in hand for this rip-off club - I am furious :angry:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

butt monkey wrote:
Dezzer 1952 wrote:just renewed my season tickets for next season. I personally went to the ticket office and was charged £2.50 per ticket. I was informed of the charge for cards, but presumed this was for credit card, therefore I presented my debit card and was still charged the fee. They will not get this money from me again as in future I will pay cash. I do not like being ripped off.
Exactly what happened to me :angry:

This is NOT a credit card transaction - as such the club ARE WRONG to charge the £2.50 service charge (what service) as I called in person. I wonder if trading standards would be interested in Wigan's Ticket Office practice :doz:

Next time - cash in hand for this rip-off club - I am furious :angry:
They are allowed to charge a fee as per my link earlier in the thread, its still a rip off of course. My main concern would be the high probability that the money goes to Dave Wigan Pathetic Whelan
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Got mine in person at the stadium last week (paid by cheque to avoid the rip-off charges!) and they printed the cards there and then.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Bought 2 season tickets for the first time on 29th october delivered to my house in Edinburgh next day (30th)
2002 and EW is hooked
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Maybe they were just being abit slow, think they have turned up today (but envelope not addressed to me so I cant open it up and check)
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

arrived today in a hand written envelope?
not happy about the £2.50 charge,but still cheaper than a 90 mile round trip!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered