2010 wigan Shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganjack95

Re: 2010 wigan Shirts

Post by wiganjack95 »

I really like them both i think they are best ones we've had in a long time!! cant wait for the squad numbers and that so i can personalise it to the max!!
Take me home wigan road!!
To the place I belong!!
Wigan Rugby!!
Stuff the Latics!!
dovedale

Post by dovedale »

hi, just seen the new shirts for 2010 season they look great. home shirt looks like the 2007 season ,similar,. but the away one looks well good cant wait to get both . really cant wait for the season to start..loyal.. :D :D
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

ancientnloyal wrote:With having the SL badges on the shirts 'as standard' it seems that we really are struggling to attract any sponsors, even totesport betting. The club had to do something or the shirts would have been bare... imagine them without the logo.

Are we selling ourselves at a high price? I think so

the club want what they feel they are worth.. fair call imo.they wanted more from mecca this year, dont think they got alot from them last year but mecca wouldnt budge.

they are talking to three companies at the moment.

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

standishwarrior wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:With having the SL badges on the shirts 'as standard' it seems that we really are struggling to attract any sponsors, even totesport betting. The club had to do something or the shirts would have been bare... imagine them without the logo.

the club want what they feel they are worth.. fair call imo.they wanted more from mecca this year, dont think they got alot from them last year but mecca wouldnt budge.

Surely the club should value itself on a par with the current economic climate... fluctuating prices year on year.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

ancientnloyal wrote:
standishwarrior wrote:

Surely the club should value itself on a par with the current economic climate... fluctuating prices year on year.
check out todays league express theres an interview with ifl. he is quite forth-write in stating that "wigan will not undersell themselves"
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

How much did Mecca cost? Any ideas?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

don't think we'll ever know Alex. 1 year contract I guess will run out in a few months (still on website). Email Mecca and ask has it done anything for their trade (i doubt it)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame