Training Ground & Times

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
starsigns2002

Training Ground & Times

Post by starsigns2002 »

Hi all
Can anyone be kind enough to tell me where the Warriors train and when ???

All the best
Ant
MrsLam

Re: Training Ground & Time...

Post by MrsLam »

Im not exactly certain but ive seen them on robin park (that sports bit), and i was told they do some training somewhere inside the stadium and they also go into the soccerdome quite a lot. I dont stalk them, its just what ive been told! So if you hang around near the soccerdome you'll definitly see them
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robo

Post by robo »

i do know that they do a bit of trainin in a gym in the east stand of the jjb , i think they train at the soccerdome too however i have only eveer seen the under 21s at the soccerdome
Fraggle

Re: Re: Training Ground & ...

Post by Fraggle »

Quite a cosy little gym they've got, underneath the East Stand. Unless it's changed in the last 3 or so years since I had a look, there's no chance for slacking either as there's a big office in the middle of the room which was, I think, where Dean Bell lives and which had a big window so people's efforts could be watched! All around the place they have Deano's words of wisdom on yellow signs, very motivational!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
scrumdown

Post by scrumdown »

I have seen them training at the soccerdome, and using the pitch next to the soccerdome.

They also share Christopher park at Standish-lower-ground with latics.
rugbynelly

Re: Re: Training Ground & ...

Post by rugbynelly »

do strentgh+sprint training under east stand its very nice, we train for scholarship there, they also train at orrel
ur welcome
neil
(im in under 15'd scholarship!)
theres only 1 team in wigan