Wire, Which stand?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TRICKY DICKY

Wire, Which stand?

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

So where is everyone going on Wednesday evening, South or east?

South is standing along the legnth of the pitch, the east is sitting behind the posts.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
josie andrews

Re: Wire, Which stand?

Post by josie andrews »

Going in the East - sitting! No way am I going with away supporters especially at Wire :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sorry to say this but there are not many football games more impotent than watching wigan warriors ,but i do feel the football game on wednesday is slightly the bigger game
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

mike binder wrote:sorry to say this but there are not many football games more impotent than watching wigan warriors ,but i do feel the football game on wednesday is slightly the bigger game
But if it wasn't a friendly?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
binxterboy

Post by binxterboy »

standing up with the wire
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

mike binder wrote:sorry to say this but there are not many football games more impotent than watching wigan warriors ,but i do feel the football game on wednesday is slightly the bigger game
Who's playing Wednesday???
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

About ten of us going in the south stand getting the train at 5:28 , Anyone else going on train?
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

josie andrews wrote:
I was going to ask the same question.

Edit: Just Googled the fixtures, and found Latics are playing Blackburn away, though I honestly don't see what difference that would make.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

SHAME ON YOU and your going out
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

GeoffN wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
I was going to ask the same question.

Edit: Just Googled the fixtures, and found Latics are playing Blackburn away, though I honestly don't see what difference that would make.
:wink: :roll: