jamie jones

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
grahamwarrior

jamie jones

Post by grahamwarrior »

heard a rumour jamie jones bucanan been looking at houses in standish
THE 18th Man

Re: jamie jones

Post by THE 18th Man »

i hope we dont get this pantomine looking nutter and we dont need him either
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

THE 18th Man wrote:i hope we dont get this pantomine looking nutter and we dont need him either
would rather have him and his comical facial hair in the second row than J Tomkins
ragman

Post by ragman »

Really ?? You're not on a wind up ??
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

JJ-B is quality, but not sure we need him.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

medlocke wrote:
THE 18th Man wrote:i hope we dont get this pantomine looking nutter and we dont need him either
would rather have him and his comical facial hair in the second row than J Tomkins
Joel was my MoM tonight the lads got the raw ability it's just needed coaching. He is a player who can pull off the big play think he may make you eat your words. Lockers run him a close second :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

exile in Tiger country wrote:JJ-B is quality, but not sure we need him.
same here.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I must presume from your comments that you have never seen J Tomkins play, or that you are totally blind to see the future potential of a player. I bet you thought that Andy Farrel was crap at the same age.
THE JUDGE

Post by THE JUDGE »

I once looked at Buckingham Palace...so what!!! We don`t need JJB, and if he chooses to commute from Standish to Headingley then that should tell you something about his thinking skills!!
Following a Judicial Review of my computer, I hope I have now resolved my inability to participate
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

lucky 13 wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Joel was my MoM tonight the lads got the raw ability it's just needed coaching. He is a player who can pull off the big play think he may make you eat your words. Lockers run him a close second :wink:
He can't be that good if you are comparing him with Lockers :wink: :lol:

JJB knows where the try line is and iften comes up with the goods, looking at Joel last season he looked a bit lost now and then, iirc he got us pulled up for crossing 3 or 4 times towards the end of the season, if he co comes good the fair enough, but he needs to make a big improvement this year just like Lockers did last year