Shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cumbria_warrior

Shirts

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Can anyone tell me when you can buy the new shirts with the sponsors on as online shop only has ones without still. Thanks
THE HAPPY SNAPPER

Re: Shirts

Post by THE HAPPY SNAPPER »

Dunno mate but I just ordered my new shirt yesterday, I'm a Barrow Warrior myself by the way.

BARROW WARRIOR
Susi

Post by Susi »

shop is waiting for the logos to come in and will put on for free for anyone who's bought a shirt or buys one now.
Think said due in about 2 weeks, look out on official site for updates.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Contacted store today . Sponsor logo's still not available .
2002 and EW is hooked
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

When you buy replica shirts they should be replica's .Kids want to wear what their hero's are wearing on the field of play . Kid shirts cant have the Mecca logo (if it ever arrives) on it because of the link to Gambling . Will they be stopped from wearing the Worthington's on the back if that ever arrives because of the alcohol connection .I have heard a lot of people say that they will not buy the new shirt until it is a true replica .Lost revenue to the club .
2002 and EW is hooked
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:When you buy replica shirts they should be replica's .Kids want to wear what their hero's are wearing on the field of play . Kid shirts cant have the Mecca logo (if it ever arrives) on it because of the link to Gambling . Will they be stopped from wearing the Worthington's on the back if that ever arrives because of the alcohol connection .I have heard a lot of people say that they will not buy the new shirt until it is a true replica .Lost revenue to the club .
I think the club has sold more because they are available without the logo. I know a few who wouldn't buy with Mecca on the front. Aslo if you buy one this year you can stick with it for a few years without the sponsor change. The old JJB sponsored shirts stand out now.

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Fair point F.T.T.
2002 and EW is hooked
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

Logos are in store from tomorrow
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:When you buy replica shirts they should be replica's .Kids want to wear what their hero's are wearing on the field of play . Kid shirts cant have the Mecca logo (if it ever arrives) on it because of the link to Gambling . Will they be stopped from wearing the Worthington's on the back if that ever arrives because of the alcohol connection .I have heard a lot of people say that they will not buy the new shirt until it is a true replica .Lost revenue to the club .
Yes they will. That is part of the reason I think that Leeds dropped the Tetley sponsorship. The kids shirts had to be without the logo.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

As of last Monday (01/03/10) the store web-site clearly states that all replica shirts now have the Mecca Bingo logo attached .Have waited to buy our new shirts until this was the case . Ordered 2 personalised shirts on Tuesday (02/03/10)these arrived yesterday 08/03/10 and SURPRISE , SURPRISE no Mecca Bingo logo .

2002 and EW is hooked