Ainscough goes to Cas on loan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Ainscough goes to Cas on loan

Post by josie andrews »

Hat trick of tries now for Shaun :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
neilbass

Post by neilbass »

Yep scored 3 and 1 denied. Should be man of the match for me if Cas hold on to win. Great debut - could be more yet
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Yep should have been 4 BOD rule IMO should have been allowed.

Many ehadahces for MM, Just shows what strength we have, hope we keep hold of him
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

bring him back give him a chance if goulding is not performing and as for phelps if the team is playing so well why change it, he must surely earn his position back?
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Good to see Ainsy still has the try scoring knack. He makes it look so easy. I hope he gets a run. The limited evidence (Bailey's treatment) suggests Phelps will go straight back in when fit and Ainsy will need another injury in the backs to stand a chance. Such a shame, and I hope we don't lose him.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:Good to see Ainsy still has the try scoring knack. He makes it look so easy. I hope he gets a run. The limited evidence (Bailey's treatment) suggests Phelps will go straight back in when fit and Ainsy will need another injury in the backs to stand a chance. Such a shame, and I hope we don't lose him.
you mean one of our captians being given a bit of game time after a long injury. also Phelps is one of our best players so far. some things dont change do they
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

was it me or did ainscough look more confident under high ball tonight?
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

cumbria_warrior wrote:was it me or did ainscough look more confident under high ball tonight?
Much more confident, and from his comments at the end of the game, if we don't give him some game time soon, we will lose him.
He wants to play for Wigan, but when asked if he still had a future at Wigan, he hesitated. Possibly the questiopn fazed him and he was just collecting his thoughts, but we need to give this lad a break.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
BriH

Post by BriH »

I also picked up on that in his post match interview. He seemed hesitant about his future with Wigan. If he was confident he would have answered without hesitation.
Seems to me MM and/or IL should get onto him ASAP and tell him "YES you are part of Wigan's long term plans.
Look how Pat and Amos have improved under MM.
Please, please DON'T LET HIM GO!!!!
mitch2k9

don't let ainscough slip through the net

Post by mitch2k9 »

i honestly hope wigan are only loaning ainscough out and not shipping our talented youth out of the team again.lets not forget what we have done in the past. ainscough showed what he was capable of last seson and last night against HKR.so for crying out loud bring him back,before cas do sucker him in to signing for them. :conf: :conf: