Squads for Bradford game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
platt-warrior

Re: Squads for Bradford game

Post by platt-warrior »

MM will have done his homework,you cant play without the ball.Play the game in their half job done. :wink:
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Dont underestimate the bulls at all.

As has been said if orford , kearney click they will be dangerous and menzies is still a class act in an underperforming side.
Orford and Kearney, if they get going, will be as good as any half back pairing in Superleague IMHO.
We should still be to good for them though.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Dont underestimate the bulls at all.

As has been said if orford , kearney click they will be dangerous and menzies is still a class act in an underperforming side.
IMO the Bulls squad is a top 6 team if they play as a team.
I have made a few comments on here about Steve McNamarra's inability as a coach, and I honestly think he is at the crux of their poor form.
Sorry to be so critical but Steve McNamarra cant even talk a good game of Rugby League, never mind have the ability to coach it.
All Brian Smith's and Mathew Elliot's ideas within the Bradford Bulls, have degraded and degraded since the appointment of Brian Noble and even worse now with their current coaching staff.
There is no freshnes in the team, no dummy runners, one man rugby.
As you say TEW, the players are there in he likes of Orford, Kearney, Menzies and Lynch etc, just no ideas of how to go about it.
I still have McNamarra down as the first coach to be sacked in SL before the 2010 season started.
Walters isnt too far behind, as he hasnt much idea either.
My rant over with.
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

If the team you're up against has two players that would benefit your team and could get in right away then you've got a very difficult game. If there are three or more could walk into your team, well.....don't bank on a win. Of course there will be upsets sometimes,but not tonight.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

On GMR last night IL hinted that Prescott and Mossop would miss out tonight with Feka back in the team.