A more lively Pig

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

A more lively Pig

Post by cpwigan »

He will never play the 80 and that will be a problem but it was good to see Piggy scooting and running the ball in.
Dobby

Re: A more lively Pig

Post by Dobby »

Is this about as fit as he is going to be? I just dont think he is the type, both in attitude and athletic ability, to play any more.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Dobby wrote:Is this about as fit as he is going to be? I just dont think he is the type, both in attitude and athletic ability, to play any more.
Better tonight, but I'm not convinced he's doing enough to keep McIlorum out - I'm looking forward to seeing how Macca goes in the reserves tomorrow.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No I think we have got him as fit as he will ever be. Injuries etc in the past do not help him and possibly lifestyle choices. He did well today and Tommy looked better at 9 than he has done. Both seemed to be running/scooting more.
4bobs

Post by 4bobs »

Piggy did well tonight but not yet the player he can be???
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

Anyone see fielden pulling piggy shorts down after the game when the players were walking by the south stand. I think thats the quickest I have seen him move to try and stop it :lol:. Seriously he played better tonight, although Tommy played better at hooker imo
4bobs

Post by 4bobs »

Agree. Piggy has to do better and for longer.
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

Lets not forget, he has put an imense amount of work in during the off season to get himself fit and shed a couple of stone. He did this cos he wanted to stop with this great club and fight for his place. Credit where its due IMO. Well done Riddell keep up the hard work if your reading this. :eusa2:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Mr Stu wrote:Anyone see fielden pulling piggy shorts down after the game when the players were walking by the south stand. I think thats the quickest I have seen him move to try and stop it :lol:. Seriously he played better tonight, although Tommy played better at hooker imo
Ye i saw that, it did make me laugh :D Good to see the lads having a bit of a jest (they bloody deserved it). I though piggy looked a bit better last night tbh. Just wait until Micky Mac is back and see what happens then

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Wharthog

Post by Wharthog »

piggys the weak link in the team now, cant wait for macca to get back, want a win at knowsley road this year hope theres no injuries