Welcome to the jungle......

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Welcome to the jungle......

Post by josie andrews »

ancientnloyal wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Yeah 2 +4 + 4 :)
quicker to type "10"

Yeah I know, but thats how we are all goin lol in convoy :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I wonder how much it is to hire a minibus these days? We did it a few times travelling from leeds to Wigan and widnes with about 10 of us and it worked out far cheaper than if we'd taken 3 cars with petrol and parking for each. I'm going back a few years to be fair but given the fuel increases we've consistently seen, it might still be worth considering Josie.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

im going and couldn't resist posting this when i saw the title

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg[/youtube]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

THE 18th Man wrote:im going and couldn't resist posting this when i saw the title

Classic :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

gpartin wrote:
THE 18th Man wrote:im going and couldn't resist posting this when i saw the title

Classic :lol:
And after Wigan come away victorious, Sam Tomkins will be the "Sweet Child of Mine" in "The Paradise City".

Very Corny eh!!!! :lol: :lol:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I've always been a big fan of Axl Rose myself :lol:

weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

TBH I don't like the way the home fans swop ends at halftime. I've took the kids in the past and I didn't like the slightly intimidating and bad language the Sunday afternoon p*sspots used when they come over and mix in. It wasn't banter, it was stirring.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

gpartin wrote:I wonder how much it is to hire a minibus these days? We did it a few times travelling from leeds to Wigan and widnes with about 10 of us and it worked out far cheaper than if we'd taken 3 cars with petrol and parking for each. I'm going back a few years to be fair but given the fuel increases we've consistently seen, it might still be worth considering Josie.
It isn't a proper convoy ha ha. Two of us are going on the coach, while the others are going by x 2 cars, I just put it as 10 of us cos we all meet up at the ground. :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

me + 1 on coach 2 from mayfair
IN WANE WE TRUST
tonyteastain

Post by tonyteastain »

Good to see there will be a few of us there!!! taking our flag too for extra support for the players. been to the jungle before and saw a few idiots but saying that i only have to walk out the door to see the same thing. i think the tigers have a more family friendly following then most so anyone worried about idiots should just stick with the group of fans, by the way the last time I went a pint was really expensive and pie and peas was around the 3.80 mark!!!!!