Well Done Chris Tuson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TRICKY DICKY

Well Done Chris Tuson

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Didnt get to the game today but Trevor Hunt was very complementary about chris Performance during commentary and post match interviews on GMR. Madge was also full of praise for his hard work and attitude in training.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
thomo

Re: Well Done Chris Tuson

Post by thomo »

How good is this kid - does he have a future with us - in what must be one of the most competitive areas in thw whole of super league - lockers, hansen, Joel, Mossop, Farrell and maybe the returning hock next year

Does he offer anything different to the current players - ie any more size to the pack?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Well done Chris... we all know another Kris had a debut at Castleford... this time we're on the winning side.

Sponsored by wiganwarriorsfans.com
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

ancientnloyal wrote:Well done Chris... we all know another Kris had a debut at Castleford... this time we're on the winning side.

Sponsored by wiganwarriorsfans.com
This wasnt his debut, he made that 2 years ago against Leeds at the JJB. I suppose this was his "away" debut.

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

He had a pretty good game - limited game time but no errors that I remember, and some good strong runs and solid defence.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

Good to see another young player getting a game. It really is refreshing how Maguire manages the squad compared to Noble.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I agree but only to a limited extent.
Why Bailey? Why Carmont for Goulding today? 5 out of 10 for mine on choosing Antipodeans over young uns.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:I agree but only to a limited extent.
Why Bailey? Why Carmont for Goulding today? 5 out of 10 for mine on choosing Antipodeans over young uns.
Carmont over Goulding, No brainer, Carmont is better.
Bailey? Well with Hansen out he offers more flexibility with four forwards on the bench.
The only thing I would question is when Phelps went off, why not move Roberts to FB, Bailey to centre and Gleeson to wing, leaving J.T. in the second row, but we won, so who cares?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

The word is that Goulding has had a sickness bug during the week

Wharthog

Post by Wharthog »

Disagree completely exile. MM could have proved to his squad/fans if players play well they stay in for the next game, Goulding has been great this year he should not have been dropped. Carmont is not the player he was 2 / 3 years ago, Gouldings the future, Carmonts the past. Wrong decision today