Re: Yeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:Fantastic result.:lol:

Will really cheer my Dad up who has been stuck in Wigan Infirmary since 19th March.

Got to double up v Wakey now and not wipe out the excellent effort today. :eusa2:

Dave
Hope it helps your dad to a speedy recovery :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote:
DaveO wrote:Fantastic result.:lol:

Will really cheer my Dad up who has been stuck in Wigan Infirmary since 19th March.

Got to double up v Wakey now and not wipe out the excellent effort today. :eusa2:

Dave
Hope it helps your dad to a speedy recovery :)
Thanks Josie and I am sure it will. You may have noticed fewer posts from me recently and it's because I have been staying at may parents house in the evenings to look after my Mum (she's 90 on 9th April) while my Dad is away so have had no access and little time to be on the Internet. My wife is doing tonight's stint to give me a break!

I picked up a new car last week and have already put over 500 miles on the clock going backwards and forwards from Chester to Wigan so no chance to even think of getting a ticket for today's game but I will be there on Monday for Wakey. I shall be watching the Saints match again when back at my parents as they have Virgin cable and I made sure it was recorded!

Dave
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Hope your dad gets well soon Dave

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Bradford was a kick up the arse Wigan needed! That was not the prettiest of games........but the prettiest of results!!!! No voice left, no fingernails, feels like I have a hernia from all the shouting and my knees are shot from all the BOUNCING!!! :D :D :D !!!

Matt
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

trotski_tgwu wrote:Hope your dad gets well soon Dave
He's fine now thanks but can't be discharged until Tuesday as the people required to do so aren't working over the bank holiday. He could have gone home Thursday but the person who needed to see him had a "family crisis" and didn't come in so I was told, so my Dad is being kept prisoner for the entire bank holiday weekend much to his annoyance.

Got to say the staff have been excellent with him from the word go. I was over visiting on the 19th when we got a phone call from the out of hours GP service saying get him to hospital right away as they had found high potassium in a blood test taken for something unrelated which meant he was at high risk of a heart attack. So I was there until 4am while they did umpteen tests and got him on various bits of medication. Great service the NHS.

I have the Leeds game (which I got to myself on another night off ) and Saints game recorded for him to watch so he has a nice bit of sport lined up for when he gets back.

He will love the Saints game especially.

Dave
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Thats great Dave and im sure he will enjoy both games

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Nice one! Was that Gemma with her back to the camera?

I had a great time sitting with a bunch of very friendly Saints fans, sharing mini eggs with them as they all moaned about Potter... :D

We've agreed to meet up again either at Wembley or Old Trafford (if they get there) :cool:
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Just about to ask the same, Had to be, When they made her they broke the mold, :)
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

yes it is Gemma as you say she will get anywhere :lol: