BRAGGING RIGHTS YOU BET

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mitch2k9

BRAGGING RIGHTS YOU BET

Post by mitch2k9 »

cant wait to get back to work on wed' gonna wear my wigan shirt and rub it in the faces of them saints fans.what a result over the moon with the boys.come on the warriors :D :lol: :D
highland convert

Re: BRAGGING RIGHTS YOU BET

Post by highland convert »

Jobs not done yet, To complete same again next year is required. First vicory in the new camp. :lol:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

highland convert wrote:Jobs not done yet, To complete same again next year is required. First vicory in the new camp. :lol:
They're playing at Widnes next year according to my dad. No idea if he's right or not.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

highland convert wrote:Jobs not done yet, To complete same again next year is required. First vicory in the new camp. :lol:
@ Widnes probably...no way their new place will be ready by then!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Yesterday was the first time in a very long time I went to a match v Saints and fully expected to win. Great isn't it :)

People may class it as arrogant BUT when we were great I used to feel that if we played anywherwe near the level we could then no matter what the opposition did we would win. If we lost it was because we did not play to our standard.

BTW - The Bradford defeat ANNOYS me lol
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

thought we were booking a weekend in Barcelona then :lol:
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

cpwigan wrote:Yesterday was the first time in a very long time I went to a match v Saints and fully expected to win. Great isn't it :)

People may class it as arrogant BUT when we were great I used to feel that if we played anywherwe near the level we could then no matter what the opposition did we would win. If we lost it was because we did not play to our standard.

BTW - The Bradford defeat ANNOYS me lol

me too cpwigan it's constantly niggling away at me