Performance against Wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Performance against Wakefield

Post by Mike »

I was pretty disapointed with our showing against Wakefield. The team looked low on motivation and lacked any sort of finishing. I thought the 'County of Origin' matches were supposed to increase the intensity of the players performances. They seem to have come back looking sleepy rather than pumped up.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Bilko

re: Performance against Wakefield

Post by Bilko »

It was a very flat performance wasn't it? When we went 16-2 up I was thinking we'd put about 40 on them at least but it didn't happen."They seem to have come back looking sleepy rather than pumped up."Yep we looked a bit tired as did the Saints and Leeds sides from what I saw on Sky aswell.
AJ

re: Performance against Wakefield

Post by AJ »

i agree we were below parr but i think that credit must also go to wakefield as they were definetly up for the game and played very well and if they can maintain that level of performance (as they did against leeds apparently) then they should get the wins they need to condenm salford to relegation
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!