finally nrl...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
exile in Tiger country

Re: finally nrl...

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Cheers for this EccyWarrior, watched yesterday's and this mornings game. Thought the reffing was appalling, but good skills on show. Flash did OK for the Tigers.
No problems with the picture, will depend on how much they want if/when it goes to subscription.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
eccywarrior

Re: finally nrl...

Post by eccywarrior »

I'm not subscribing to msk as the main games like s.o.o are being shown on sky sports along with nrl highlights
IN WANE WE TRUST
lawson91

Sky

Post by lawson91 »

anyone wanting to watch NRL Games can now watch them on a channel called MSK!! pretty useful i think it shows the majority of the games played!!!
josie andrews

Re: Sky

Post by josie andrews »

lawson91 wrote:anyone wanting to watch NRL Games can now watch them on a channel called MSK!! pretty useful i think it shows the majority of the games played!!!

Merged your post as the topic has already been covered - Josie
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan