Camping this weekend anyone?

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
TonyH

Camping this weekend anyone?

Post by TonyH »

Is anyone else camping at Mortonhall in Edinburgh this weekend? Me and the Mrs have just booked in there, should be a right good laugh, few tinnys and a good banter with other RL Fans?!
Up The Mont!
popularmon

Re: Camping this weekend anyone?

Post by popularmon »

There's 10 of us booked into Mortonhall aswell, went there last year and was chuffed with the facilities and transport links to the city centre.
You cant miss us we have a Gazebo the size of Billy Smarts with England bunting all round it.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

not camping but going to the games, is it right that no alcohol is on sale in the stadium? I like th o)dd pint watchin the game normally (not too many though
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Dont panic C-Warrior there is drink sold at the stadium . There was enough sold last year to float Murrayfield down the Water of Leith to the sea .

Cant wait for this weekend first match this season without driving down the bloody M6 . Live less than a mile from the stadium not far to stagger home .
2002 and EW is hooked
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

Everyone to yours for a beer after the game then EW ????? :D
WIGAN TILL I DIE

cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

must be great not having to travel too far, closest game I got was last year against barrow raiders, never mind usually worth the trip