the little drummer boy and his mates

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan rugby

Re: the little drummer boy and his mates

Post by wigan rugby »

After having a chat with one of the drummers we have decided to go into one of the far corners of the South Stand to get out of the way of some of the trouble makers. Like ive said before there are allot of people who go to the match to enjoy watching our club and they will be the ones who will be making the move into the corner. There are allot of people who stand at the top who I dont even know and they could be the ones who you say are causing allot of the problems so if we see anyone we dont know or some of the trouble makers we do know they will be told either sit here and be civil and get behind our team the proper way or sit back in the middle and risk getting banned all together.

We hope that our move to the corner will stop all the trouble that you say is happening and will help to build bridges between us and the rest of the wigan crowd.

Daniel.
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Thanks for having the balls to defend yourself. I'd like to ask how do you get to away games?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

They're no worse than those oiks that used to frequent the exit of the sullivan bar at CP ;-)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

ancientnloyal wrote:Thanks for having the balls to defend yourself. I'd like to ask how do you get to away games?
Mostly travel on the train as I find it allot cheaper depending on distance. But if its a Quins, Leeds game etc I travel as somebody else previously stated on Big Mikes coaches.
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley

consigliere

Post by consigliere »

Well, you won't be from now on.

Last year at the Magic Weekend I banned a large group of people after their behaviour was out of order.
In the last few months a group of about a dozen kept asking for another chance and eventually i agreed to it and I told them they were on their last chance no ifs or buts.

TO BE FAIR TO THEM THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ANY TROUBLE on my coaches this year. The trouble at Bradford was not them - even though a lot of people seemed to associate them with it.
It was not on my coaches at all.

However following what went on there I spoke to Grayway (white Elephant) Mayfair and storming Norman and we all agreed that if someone was banned from one of our coaches we would pass on that information amoungst ourselves and they would be banned from them all.

Following what went on at murrayfield I have spoken to the club, Mayfair, Grayway, and ogdens (whose coach they were on to murrayfield) and what we arranged has now been brought into effect.

This weekend I took almost 150 people for a three night trip. There was not a scrap of any trouble in fact the site have phoned me today saying what a great weekend they had as well.
There was also another coachload who made the daytrip with ETA and had another fantastic day out with no trouble.

As coach organisers we can only react to what happens and deal with it from there. Nothing more.
If the trouble was caused by people who went in a car it would not mean everyone who went by car was a nutter would it? You would have a harder job weeding them out if anything.

Some of these youngsters just simply get carried away by "peer pressure" as the saying goes. But it is not something that people want to put up with nor should they.

They certainly won't be putting up with it on my coaches and for the few who were ok I'm sorry about that. For the others, to be honest...
You had your chance and it looks like you blew it. you have only yourselves and your "mates" to blame.
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

consigliere wrote:Well, you won't be from now on.

Last year at the Magic Weekend I banned a large group of people after their behaviour was out of order.
In the last few months a group of about a dozen kept asking for another chance and eventually i agreed to it and I told them they were on their last chance no ifs or buts.

TO BE FAIR TO THEM THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ANY TROUBLE on my coaches this year. The trouble at Bradford was not them - even though a lot of people seemed to associate them with it.

However following what went on there I spoke to Grayway (white Elephant) Mayfair and storming Norman and we all agreed that if someone was banned from one of our coaches we would pass on that information amoungst ourselves and they would be banned from them all.

Following what went on at murrayfield I have spoken to the club, Mayfair, Grayway, and ogdens (whose coach they were on to murrayfield) and what we arranged has now been brought into effect.

This weekend I took almost 150 people for a three night trip. There was not a scrap of any trouble in fact the site have phoned me today saying what a great weekend they had as well.
There was also another coachload who made the daytrip with ETA and had another fantastic day out with no trouble.

As coach organisers we can only react to what happens and deal with it from there. Nothing more.
If the trouble was caused by people who went in a car it would not mean everyone who went by car was a nutter would it? You would have a harder job weeding them out if anything.

Some of these youngsters just simply get carried away by "peer pressure" as the saying goes. But it is not something that people want to put up with nor should they.

They certainly won't be putting up with it on my coaches and for the few who were ok I'm sorry about that. For the others, to be honest...
You had your chance and it looks like you blew it. you have only yourselves and your "mates" to blame.
So Im banned of all coaches now?
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley

wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

wigan rugby wrote:
consigliere wrote:Well, you won't be from now on.

So Im banned of all coaches now?
From what i've been told we could be mate
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Good call consigliere. Zero tolerance. Harsh but hopefully improvements away from home will be seen.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nathan at the end of the day the coach organisers want a hassle free enjoyable experience for themselves and their passengers. It could be argued that a handful of miscreants could change Big Mike's 300+ Happy passengers / businesses taking their customm into something very different and those decent folk being put off from supporting Wigan RLFC

I commend the coach organisers for joining together and acting decisively.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Lets hope getting either a coach ban or a warning regarding a ban is enough to make a few think about their behaviour at matches. Just think all those of you who find throwing things and abusing people funny, this is only the start, the club are aware of whats going on, are watching with cctv and also many others are now fed up with you, its only a matter of time before you get banned from all games, which will then spread to being banned from all grounds, its now up to you. either wigan warriors for enjoying the rugby or outside the ground with childish pranks only able to listen to the chants of real true supporters

I agree with cpwigan
I commend the coach organisers for joining together and acting decisively.