the little drummer boy and his mates

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan rugby

Re: the little drummer boy and his mates

Post by wigan rugby »

I too hope this Facebook group that ive set up will realise that once and for all this will stop. Like ive said many times Ive been brought up the proper way from a good family background I have never caused trouble like that in my entire life and to be tarnished with the same brush as some of these people is making me fed up so the move will hopefully get rid of all the culprits.

Regarding me telling you names I will leave it till the next home match Im giving everyone one chance and one chance only to act the proper way of a Rugby League fan if anybody carries on the same way they will be named and shamed and I will email the club telling them off who they are.

Lets hope we can build bridges between my mates and the rest of the Wigan crowd and get behind our team hopefully this is the first stepping stone to getting rid off all of this.

Ps If anybody sees me home or away matches dont be shy to have a chat with me I would gladly have a chat with anyone regarding all of this. Im usually wearing my home top with ''Ginger Wiganer 18'' on the back.
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

How many Ginger drummers are there?
You mean to tell me there's more than one?
pedro

Post by pedro »

couldnt care less where you go. Come to the east and big it up ill throw you all out (will ask white elephant to do it after a beer)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

pedro wrote:couldnt care less where you go. Come to the east and big it up ill throw you all out (will ask white elephant to do it after a beer)
pedro can we use that for our flag ,lol r is there all ready 1 of them
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mark webster?

Post by mark webster? »

pedro wrote:couldnt care less where you go. Come to the east and big it up ill throw you all out (will ask white elephant to do it after a beer)
As they're conquering the problem by moving from trouble makers that comment is highly childish
Can't whack a good pint.
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

I agree with mark webster!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Pedro has been told!! :lol: :lol:
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Kat

Post by Kat »

The thing is... The lads who are causing the trouble probably don't see as they're doing anything wrong. They're already blaming anyone and everyone else apart from themselves. The people who are being little árseholes probably also consider themselves to be decent and loyal fans... What's to say that they won't just move along to the corner also?
mark webster?

Post by mark webster? »

I've been near the majority of the fans that are moving away at away games this season, I haven't witnessed any trouble at all. This is at games such as Saints and Wire. So if it's only those people moving, it should put an end to the other miscreants.
Can't whack a good pint.
pedro

Post by pedro »

mark webster? wrote:
As they're conquering the problem by moving from trouble makers that comment is highly childish
kiss my swingers Mark.......need a sense of humour trasplant
pedro

Post by pedro »

white elephant wrote:I agree with mark webster!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Pedro has been told!! :lol: :lol:
see you saturday...****!