Radio Humberside

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mikey800

Radio Humberside

Post by Mikey800 »

I was lisening to the Sports talk show last night, when the guys on the show rounded on Wigan, talking about the clubs inability to promote english talent. So i called them last night to take issue with them, but was only able to leave a message.

This evening, they called me back, invited me onto the show. So i had a debate with them explaining how Wigan have given chances to young players. Lively debate and i hope i fought the clubs corner!!!
"Well, it seemed like a good idea" he said, as the paramedics slowly lifted him into the waiting ambulance
exile in Tiger country

Re: Radio Humberside

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Good stuff, is it available on T'internet anywhere?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Mikey800

Post by Mikey800 »

Iplayer after show has finished. Around 25-30 mins in!
"Well, it seemed like a good idea" he said, as the paramedics slowly lifted him into the waiting ambulance
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mikey800 wrote:I was lisening to the Sports talk show last night, when the guys on the show rounded on Wigan, talking about the clubs inability to promote english talent. So i called them last night to take issue with them, but was only able to leave a message.

This evening, they called me back, invited me onto the show. So i had a debate with them explaining how Wigan have given chances to young players. Lively debate and i hope i fought the clubs corner!!!
im sure wigan have more wigan are wigan trainned players in there first 17 than any other club ,to the fact againt wire we had 11 out of 17 wigan or wigan trainned players,all we have done is lose 3 oversea players and replaced tham with 3 more .How many Hull or KR players have come threw there systeems????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

I'm new but be nice!!!

I was looking for Dave Hadfields e-mail address at the Independent cos he was saying something similar cos we've signed 3 from down under. but Bailey, Phelps Feka and Piggy are going so thats at least 4 out and 3 in. not to mention Gaz hock will be back cos of the Hoffman deal so there's another wiganer back in!!
The press seem to have it in for us big style especially Andy wilson at the guardian.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

sheepsteeth wrote:I'm new but be nice!!!

I was looking for Dave Hadfields e-mail address at the Independent cos he was saying something similar cos we've signed 3 from down under. but Bailey, Phelps Feka and Piggy are going so thats at least 4 out and 3 in. not to mention Gaz hock will be back cos of the Hoffman deal so there's another wiganer back in!!
The press seem to have it in for us big style especially Andy wilson at the guardian.
wouldn't worry what people think to be honest, balls to 'em. Oh and isn't Andy Wilson married to Angela Powers who is a big Wire fan? I'm not totally sure but think he's the fella!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

also worth mentioning the average age of the players we played with on Saturday relative to Warringtons our average was something like 5 years younger than their I think someone said that by next season they'll have 12 or 13 players over 30
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ste lord

Post by ste lord »

this from the area that brings in auzie journey men , laughable

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

fred_flintstone

Post by fred_flintstone »

Hull's answer to Beswick there!

If they're so concerned about England maybe KR and FC should pull their finger out and produce some talent of their own, comics.

irishwarrior

Post by irishwarrior »

considering KR have had to take Charnley on loan highlights this

the journos of rugby league seem to be poor to say the least, well thats how i see it from Ireland!lol