Get tickets for Sunday!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Get tickets for Sunday!

Post by MrsLam »

RIGHT I'm not a happy bunny now.
Just been on the phone holding on for over 10 minutes on a mobile cause its all Ive got with me, and then they say they've sent all the tickets back now so its pay at gate. So I'm gonna travel to Warrington and find out its a sell out?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Re: Get tickets for Sunday...

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
RIGHT I'm not a happy bunny now.
Just been on the phone holding on for over 10 minutes on a mobile cause its all Ive got with me, and then they say they've sent all the tickets back now so its pay at gate. So I'm gonna travel to Warrington and find out its a sell out?
According to our website...
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news_full.asp?newsid=1258
they were supposed to be available from the JJB until 5pm today!
Blame Denis!
Try the wire club office again? Or just get there as early as you can on Sunday.

( I got our tickets yesterday!) :cool: :roll:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I should never have listened to that woman, she was deliberately tricking me I know it! They're all out to get me at that club, and now the wire ticket office are ignoring my calls, the aliens are landing .

Okee, went a bit over the top there, but Im serious about never listening to anyone at that ticket office again, I've still never been to that ground and if I turn up and don't get a ticket I'll be so gutted :( There is just no need to rub it in Geoff!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
I should never have listened to that woman, she was deliberately tricking me I know it! They're all out to get me at that club, and now the wire ticket office are ignoring my calls, the aliens are landing .
Even paranoids have enemies!
Okee, went a bit over the top there, but Im serious about never listening to anyone at that ticket office again, I've still never been to that ground and if I turn up and don't get a ticket I'll be so gutted :( There is just no need to rub it in Geoff!

OK - I won't mention the fact that I've already got our tickets.
:sly:

I'll text you score updates if you like? And post a report on here when I get back?

Would you like me to get you a programme?