How is the person who needed treatment

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Red Hot Mama

How is the person who needed treatment

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Does anyone know how the person is who needed treatment just in front of the big screen? Whoever they are hope they are feeling better soon
Brian's Girl

mark webster?

Re: How is the person who needed treatment

Post by mark webster? »

Saw her getting stretchered out, look as though someone had way too many instead of just enjoying the game.

If it's not that then hope she's alreet.
Can't whack a good pint.
The18thMan

Post by The18thMan »

she and her mate was stood just behind us. well i say stood, but they could barely stand they were that drunk. and only could of been about 15-16 aswell.
The Bruce

Post by The Bruce »

I am sure my wife would be very pleased to know you think she is only 15/16, sadly both her and her frinds sons are that age.

As for drunk, no chance, in fact after spending the night in Leeds hospital she was moved to Manchester with a suspected stroke.

I would like to thank all the fans that did help, they have my eternal gratitude.

To say you ill advised comments made me angry are an understatement
daz09

Post by daz09 »

The lady in question wasn't 16 or drunk.

She was there with a young son and from the symptoms that she was showing had either had a stroke or a segia and wasn't very well at all.

I know this because of a friend who helped to tend to her before the St John's ambulance people arrived.
daz09

Post by daz09 »

The Bruce,

Was posting my reply as you where yours, I will pass on your thanks to my friend. Hope she gets better soon and to ful health again.

Darren
The Bruce

Post by The Bruce »

Please do so, it is more for tests at the moment.

They hope she will discharged today, she wants to be fit for next saturday but we will have to see.

The vast majority of fans were more than helpful, and as I say all our family would like to thank every one of them.
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

The Bruce wrote:I am sure my wife would be very pleased to know you think she is only 15/16, sadly both her and her frinds sons are that age.

As for drunk, no chance, in fact after spending the night in Leeds hospital she was moved to Manchester with a suspected stroke.

I would like to thank all the fans that did help, they have my eternal gratitude.

To say you ill advised comments made me angry are an understatement
Hope she makes a full recovery.
Brian's Girl

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

hope shes fine and fit enough to make saturday
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

We couldn't see who or what happened, you were further along the rail from us, but we did see a security supervisor push past us & a lot of hands waving to the medical staff, so we knew it was something serious.

Hope your wife makes a speedy recovery & that it is not as serious as first thought.

We were asking this morning, whilst queuing, if anybody knew or had heard anymore details.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan