Wigan and RFL Sold Out of GF Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganwarriordave

Re: Wigan and RFL Sold Out of GF Tickets

Post by wiganwarriordave »

THE 18th Man wrote:so how many wiganers will be there on saturday
I'd absolutely love it if 3 sides of the stadium were just a sea of cherry and white drowning out an unfilled saints stand. We'd be 10 nil up before the game kicked off!
endoman

Post by endoman »

There's a lot of us exiled Wiganers as well, 4 of us coming over from Ches Vegas, can't wait, son has passed his test so will be driving back :eusa3:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

And dont forget about the Wigan supporters in Caernarfon. At least 12-15 are coming up. Im coming in the car with 2 others and a mini bus is on its way up as well.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I'm so glad I went for the crappy RFL tier 3 tickets instead of risking the public sale at wigan today. Just want to be there, can watch it in detail when I get home!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

thegimble wrote:And dont forget about the Wigan supporters in Caernarfon. At least 12-15 are coming up. Im coming in the car with 2 others and a mini bus is on its way up as well.
Well done, wished id known about you guys when my inlaws had caravan at Detron Gate. We used to come down on a fri night, drop wife of and hammer down m6 in time for kick off from Glasgow

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Mike wrote:I'm so glad I went for the crappy RFL tier 3 tickets instead of risking the public sale at wigan today. Just want to be there, can watch it in detail when I get home!
Thats it just being there is the main thing. Something like a grand final is a free for all and you cant choose where to sit so take the first seat that comes up.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Just heard from Old Trafford: they're not bothering opening the West Stand.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

GeoffN wrote:Just heard from Old Trafford: they're not bothering opening the West Stand.
apparently saints have had 2000 taken back off them by theRFL tonight and these will be on sale tomorrow from the rfl.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

GeoffN wrote:Just heard from Old Trafford: they're not bothering opening the West Stand.
lol.

I'm just really looking forward to going but a little apprehensive about being at Old Trafford and would prefer to be in the middle of neutrals there for the game than Wigan 'fans' who've not been to a match since the last time we played there, don't even know any of the players and are only there to get pissed and cause trouble.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Doubt that will happen Gaz. Anyone who has a ticket will have got it via a S/T holder. Can't see anyone going to all that trouble if they don't follow Wigan!