Wigan and RFL Sold Out of GF Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Wigan and RFL Sold Out of GF Tickets

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Comming down Friday afternoon. Not taking any chances with transport. Will give me time to walk to Old Trafford if i have too.
2002 and EW is hooked
michelle27526

Post by michelle27526 »

endoman wrote:There's a lot of us exiled Wiganers as well, 4 of us coming over from Ches Vegas, can't wait, son has passed his test so will be driving back :eusa3:
What time you setting off. We are also travelling from Ches Vegas
endoman

Post by endoman »

michelle27526 wrote:
endoman wrote:There's a lot of us exiled Wiganers as well, 4 of us coming over from Ches Vegas, can't wait, son has passed his test so will be driving back :eusa3:
What time you setting off. We are also travelling from Ches Vegas
Early afternoon I would have thought, our neighbours are Wiganers as well and may also be going,
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Kittwazzer wrote:Doubt that will happen Gaz. Anyone who has a ticket will have got it via a S/T holder. Can't see anyone going to all that trouble if they don't follow Wigan!
Got mine E136 block from the RFL site on Sunday morning.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:Comming down Friday afternoon. Not taking any chances with transport. Will give me time to walk to Old Trafford if i have too.
Where you stoping EW? were coming down fri night and stoping at the Mount in Wigan just of junction26 M6

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

trotski_tgwu wrote: Where you stoping EW? were coming down fri night and stoping at the Mount in Wigan just of junction26 M6
That's a mile from my house. TravelInn Nice enough place.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

PremmierInn mate lol and been in them all in wigan bar one

Karl Marx

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

When were you last there trotski?
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Kittwazzer wrote:When were you last there trotski?
iv not been in the Mount before, usualy use the one at Taybarn nr junction 25 M6, was down for Bulls game and stayed at Haydock just of junction 24 M6. Been told the mount is gd though

Karl Marx

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Will be taking my girlfriend to her first ever RL game. After years of sitting through me screaming at the TV and listening to me rattle on about Wigan!

When we beat Leeds last Saturday, she said to me - "why don't we go?" I didn't need asking twice! :D

We're in N1407 (on the half way line). Just hope it's a great game so that she enjoys it and starts following RL too.

So if anyone sees a very tall bloke with glasses wearing a grand slam Norweb Martin Offiah shirt next to a blonde girl wearing a black Barrett shirt, say hello - it's probably me!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------