Grand Final - where you sat?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: Grand Final - where you sat?

Post by WiganWarrior »

4 of us are in the east stand lower tier not sure think its row 16

then 3 more in the tier 3 of the north stand 4402 block i think

we have a friend over from the US that wanted to experience a game of sport so this is what i recommended i cant think of a better choice than a Wigan v Stains final
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Sam Panapa ate me pie

Post by Sam Panapa ate me pie »

WiganWarrior wrote:4 of us are in the east stand lower tier not sure think its row 16

then 3 more in the tier 3 of the north stand 4402 block i think

we have a friend over from the US that wanted to experience a game of sport so this is what i recommended i cant think of a better choice than a Wigan v Stains final
I'm taking a mate from London, can't work out which of our friends will have the biggest culture shock...
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Sam Panapa ate me pie wrote:South Stand,right next to the Stains though...

Sob sob sob....

I have a cunning plan...

I'll just cross my eyes and use a marker to connect my eyebrows and they might not notice.
mate, my dad used to teach further maths at Scabby Abbey didn't know til yesterday.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

East stand

Upper tier 2306 row 2

anybody close ?
endoman

Post by endoman »

endoman wrote:
SourEnvy wrote:North East Quadrant, tier 2. :D

Although the money hasn't been taken out of my account, anyone else in this situation? :conf:
Yep,
Just spoken with RFL, they tell me my tickets were printed 2 days ago but don't know if they have been posted. If I haven't got them by Friday they can arrange to pick up at OT.
D0gz0fWar

Post by D0gz0fWar »

West Stand - Family section above the Tunnel under the screen!

Have to sit with my other half who's a stains fan!!
Divorce papers filed already...............

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

D0gz0fWar wrote:West Stand - Family section above the Tunnel under the screen!

Have to sit with my other half who's a stains fan!!
Divorce papers filed already...............
:o you married a Stains fan? Do you have kids? If so I hope you've got them well trained/brainwashed. :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

SourEnvy

Post by SourEnvy »

endoman wrote:
endoman wrote:
SourEnvy wrote:North East Quadrant, tier 2. :D

Although the money hasn't been taken out of my account, anyone else in this situation? :conf:
Yep,
Just spoken with RFL, they tell me my tickets were printed 2 days ago but don't know if they have been posted. If I haven't got them by Friday they can arrange to pick up at OT.
Got an email today saying my tickets were sent out on Monday and that I should ring them if they don't arrive by Friday.
D0gz0fWar

Post by D0gz0fWar »

No kids yet - i've already planned the first baby grow - let you into a secret its cherry and white hoops!

Something like this i had in mind!

http://store.wiganwarriors.com/babywear ... white.html
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

D0gz0fWar wrote:No kids yet - i've already planned the first baby grow - let you into a secret its cherry and white hoops!

Something like this i had in mind!

http://store.wiganwarriors.com/babywear ... white.html
lol make sure you do mate, its exactly what I got my daughter as a first baby grow. Unfortunately she was tiny and at 15 months old she only just fits in it, got the bib too which was like a blanket on her but shrunk it in the drier and its fine now lol.