Has Fielden's Wife Had the Baby Yet?!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Woodentop07

Has Fielden's Wife Had the Baby Yet?!

Post by Woodentop07 »

Stu mentioned at the last home game that his wife Sophie is due this week, anyone know if she has had the baby yet?!
Last thing we need is her being a bit selfish and going into labour on Saturday afternoon!!!
Wigan til i die!!
ste lord

Re: Has Fielden's Wife Had the Baby Yet?!

Post by ste lord »

that would be very selfish of her , ive heard shes put it off till next sat :wink:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I think its due Sunday but its her first one so it could be late. Madge's 3rd is due around the same time! :D
XIII

Post by XIII »

I'm more worried about Madge's wife. She's due to have their 3rd child on Tuesday 4th October! :conf:
Wigan Till I Die!!

We've had Barrett and Kenny, Edwards and Hanley, Boston and 8 IN A ROW!!!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

XIII wrote:I'm more worried about Madge's wife. She's due to have their 3rd child on Tuesday 4th October! :conf:
If it's their third, it's not a big occasion, he doesn't need to be ther for that. Seen one, you've seen 'em all etc. :eusa18:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
BriH

Post by BriH »

Obviously Exile in Tiger Country, you have never attended home deliveries. I attended all 4 of my kids being born and everyone was different.
Please put things in perspective: there is nothing compared to the creation of life.
Or,.......did you say this tongue-in- cheek perhaps?
I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

BriH wrote:Obviously Exile in Tiger Country, you have never attended home deliveries. I attended all 4 of my kids being born and everyone was different.
Please put things in perspective: there is nothing compared to the creation of life.
Tongue firmly in cheek, I would never ask anyone to miss anything that special.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
BriH wrote:Obviously Exile in Tiger Country, you have never attended home deliveries. I attended all 4 of my kids being born and everyone was different.
Tongue firmly in cheek, I would never ask anyone to miss anything that special.

I would :wink: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ferreira

Post by ferreira »

tricky one.. the blood rush of a grand final in hes first season as coach or stay at home with a screaming stressed wife not sure what id choose ;) and dont worry about fielden super pat will freeze time and fly him there after the game!