Up for it

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BrianE

Up for it

Post by BrianE »

At one time we always knew that the team were "up for it". The would give their all for the team. With a few notable exceptions, that is no longer true. There are certainly one or two ancient Aussies who are past their best, but there is more to it than that. I don't know what the solution is but I do feel that Raper is doing his best. Maybe Maurice knows some answers!! By the way I have supported Wigan for 50 years and will continue to support them till I die.
Brian from Buxton (ex Wigan)
Bilko

re: Email.

Post by Bilko »

Mike
Site Admin

news contributor

Post by Mike »

Hi BilcoI see you contribute to the rlfans site. I'm planning to have the same sort of system for the news on this site. Would you, or anyone else be interested in contributing to the news section?Stories that you post on this site will be displayed alongside links to stories from other sites around the internet (hopefully!)Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Mike
Site Admin

good riddence

Post by Mike »

This is excellent news, most of the Aussie import have just come for the money. Only Lam and Dallas have done anything if you ask me, and that includes Johns (worlds best player - not likely), Renouf (who I think was a shadow of what he acheived in aus) and the rest this year.The problem is definitely made worse by the short spells the players have at Wigan. You can't really care about a club from half way around the world unless you have a history there.I hope the Wigan youngsters live up to the task in front of them, but I will be much happier supporting a young team of wiganers amking mistakes rather than mercenary aussies!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Bilko

re:

Post by Bilko »

I would help you Mike but I'm just to busy working on that site. It takes up quite a lot of my time.