TEZ

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriorwal

TEZ

Post by warriorwal »

not seen a post on this how bad was the minutes silence those idiots that spoilt what was a very sad and moving moment should of been ejected scum of the earth
cpwigan

Re: TEZ

Post by cpwigan »

Too many drunk people sadly. The idiots in the Wigan end were shouting who gives a toss Lancashire Scum. Police took their names (Genuine? who knows)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I was behind the sticks in Tier 2 East Stand. The noise was behind me and over my right shoulder way back in the top.

Word was, they were from Hull and were asked to leave! I believe it was observed impeccably in the West Stand!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:I was behind the sticks in Tier 2 East Stand. The noise was behind me and over my right shoulder way back in the top.
Tier 1 block E239 for me and there was some behind me on the right in the posh boxes. They caused some trouble at the end as well. Some nutter let off a compressed gas hooter and then made it worse by saying sorry!
Word was, they were from Hull and were asked to leave! I believe it was observed impeccably in the West Stand!
I believe so.

Dave
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

that is very embaressing if from hull as i am a yorkshire man from beverley, which is next to ull but may i say much different to ull thank god ,wanted to throw them out myself idiots
doc

Post by doc »

In East stand,Tier 2, abour row 25, other side of gangway to us. Hull FC fans. Stewards dealt with them. Problem is, once they make a noise you get other people shouting at them to shut up. Same thing happened on St George's Day in SS.

I think poor PA system didn't help matters in either case. The PA in the East Stand at OT was barely audible over the noise of the fans.
Downunder

Post by Downunder »

We were also disappointed at the hecklers.To show no respect for others, drunk or otherwise,is probably due to not respecting themselves or life. Terry Newton would've been happy to know the vast majority respected him, no matter what his circumstances.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I saw one idiot get arrested prior to the match crossing the road just outside OT. Sadly 70,000 + British people = a fair % of numptys. Sign of times sadly. I can recall the days when a minutes silence was impeccably observed.

I think a minutes applause is not right and a cop out.
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

They can't be genuine rugby fans if they think they can ruin a minutes silence in that way. I have seen some nasty comments on facebook calling Terry from supposed " stains" supporters. I just wonder whar they would have done if it was the other way about!
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I watched Sky coverage today after being there yesterday it did sound even worse on that

on another note Eddie said just before the silence that Tez had represented both clubs in grand finals

think he needs to check his facts
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR