NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Post by pedro »

Lost again...

No point blaming our injuries. Just not good enough. Leeds had 4 internationals out for 5 weeks and only lost 1 we have 3-4 and can beat an egg. Some changes are needed as i'm not excepting that Wigan are classed as a second rate BVritish team as i think that is ****!!!!!

Need to sort it out and fast. Im sick of hiding behind injuries as its a poor argument!!!
wateva

Re: NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Post by wateva »

Right we need to start fresh betts should say forget about the loses that they have had. And start again from now, starting with Hudd on Friday and a busy week with alot of training!
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( Just balme Betts and Doris, this is becoming a disaster !!!!

:angry: :angry:
pedro

Post by pedro »

He should have started a fresh when he took over. How many excuses are we going to make for him?
Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!!

Post by Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! »

Well i thought we played better than last week,we were ROBBED!!! dallas's try was a try :o
Wigan Till i Die..That'll Ding Dang Do 4 me!!
NOBBY'S NUTS 4 WIGAN!!

wateva

Post by wateva »

right no more excuses from now the main thing is that they improve week by week :)
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Were any of you there?

That was a good performance, Kev Brown did really well today at full back, only players I thought didnt really stand out were Orr and Moran, they need to work on that partnership. Saying that though, their kicks in the first half weren't bad at all.
It was acase of last 10 minute syndrome, other than that no other complaints, maybe Dallas should have passed in the last few seconds we would have drawn.

Nice day, good atmoshpere on the Wiganers behalf, they may have turned out in their numbers but the only time i heard or saw a reaction from them was when they knew theyd won.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

No more exscuses from no one please. Weve lost 4 of the last 5 SL games thats relegation standards.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

It's hardly an excuse to say we played well.

You all expected us to lose anyway so why all this crap drama now, "O no we have lost it is the end" We played a lot better than was expected.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MrsLam posted:
Were any of you there?

That was a good performance,
If leading 22-12 and losing 28-22 represents a good performce than I'd hate ot see a bad one. Throwing away a lead yet again is just not good enough.
Kev Brown did really well today at full back, only players I thought didnt really stand out were Orr and Moran, they need to work on that partnership. Saying that though, their kicks in the first half weren't bad at all.
It was acase of last 10 minute syndrome, other than that no other complaints, maybe Dallas should have passed in the last few seconds we would have drawn.
No complaints? I have three. One, WE LOST. Again!

Two, the team isn't good enough.

Three, thay can't play for 80 minutes.

This is worst Wigan team I have seen in over 25 years. I have been patient with Moran but it is starting to run out. He looks clueless.

Dave